Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did the Space Team have to return to Earth (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8598)

Space Crazy 02/10/18 10:51 PM

Why did the Space Team have to return to Earth

They mentioned having to leave to get back to Earth at the end of the Galaxy Team up. Even though the Galaxy Rangers could have used their help with Kendrix being gone.

Massive Ego 02/10/18 10:56 PM

Re: Why did the Space Team have to return to Earth

I was disapointed that we didn't see them return for Lightspeed. I thought that was where they were going. But it ended just being an excuse for why the Space Team had to leave.

PRangerX 02/10/18 11:13 PM

I thought the same thing at the time. The Lightspeed Teaser totally fooled me. It would have been interesting if Lightspeed was about the Space Rangers. But I suspect it was just an excuse for why they had to leave the Galaxy Rangers. Whatever their mission was, it happened off screen.

Quantum Hunter 02/11/18 09:28 AM

Its likely that it was a short term mission. That was finished by the time of Lightspeed but after Galaxy.

Hexagon Ranger 02/11/18 09:40 AM

Most likely something to do with Hexagon. Tommy had an important mission for them. And it was vital to protecting Earth.

KimandTommy 02/11/18 09:42 AM

Karone showed she was still evil and tried to tske over again. But she escaped before the Space Rangers returned and fooled the Galaxy Rangers.

MMPR Forever 02/11/18 10:08 AM

The MMPR Rangers would have never left the Galaxy Rangers like that.

PRangerX 02/11/18 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 74093)
Karone showed she was still evil and tried to tske over again. But she escaped before the Space Rangers returned and fooled the Galaxy Rangers.

That wouldn't have made sense. Karone came right after them and they would have gone back if that was the case. Plus Karone clearly was trying for redemption and was nothing like she was as Astronema.

Astro Delta 02/11/18 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 74108)
The MMPR Rangers would have never left the Galaxy Rangers like that.

If the Earth was in jeopardy, they would have.

Time Force Traitor 02/11/18 01:21 PM

It was definitely just an excuse for them to leave. It just was more awkward with Kendrix dying. But their mission could have been anything so it does make sense.