Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zordon a member of the UAE (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7491)

Ranger Master 11/02/16 07:49 PM

Zordon a member of the UAE

I think Zordon was a member of the UAE and got kicked out after Maligore's defeat. He lost a power struggle to Dark Spector. He took advantage of the younger races to put together a force to take on the UAE. Since he wanted power from Spector.

Rita's Pita 11/02/16 09:20 PM

Re: Zordon a member of the UAE

Zordon led the good side because he was the leader of all good. There is no way he would ever be a member of the UAE.

KimandTommy 11/02/16 09:30 PM

No way ! Zordon would never do anything evil or be a part of evil. He was pure good and loved the Rangers like they were family.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/02/16 09:34 PM

I think its a good theory. I do think Zordon probably identified himself as good after awhile. But more because of his ego. Zordon was very nefarious and would have been a tyrant if he survived C2D.

Goldar's Revenge 11/02/16 09:44 PM

Zordon probably did start out as a villain. He seemed to be someone that loved to cheat, even when he turned good. He could be cold and calculating. But I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a villain during the series.

Pink Alien Ranger 11/02/16 09:53 PM

Zordon a villain? Sounds way too far fetched to me. Even if it was for a little while.

Massive Ego 11/02/16 10:02 PM

Zordon was arrogant but he was no villain.

KimandTommy 11/03/16 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 59493)
Zordon probably did start out as a villain. He seemed to be someone that loved to cheat, even when he turned good. He could be cold and calculating. But I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a villain during the series.

Zordon STARTED OUT AS A HERO! There was nothing evil about Zordon.

Lightspeed Zeo 11/03/16 11:21 AM

Zordon was known by all beings of good. How can you say he was evil?

MMPR Forever 11/03/16 11:22 AM

People like to make up things like this but it ends up as a bad fan fic level theory.