Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Central Site Comments (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Toku's Central's VR Troopers Section (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3249)

PRangerX 01/17/11 11:19 PM

Toku's Central's VR Troopers Section

Toku Cental has a good VR Troopers Section. Its a nice database for the series. VR Troopers also has a presence in the episode guide section of the site.

http://www.tokucentral.com

Zabitan 01/17/11 11:28 PM

Yeah it's cool there's just one thing that bothers me, and that's that they list Battle Grid mode as gear, and yet when I go to the weapons/gear section there's nothing about Battle Grid mode.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/18/11 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 39089)
Yeah it's cool there's just one thing that bothers me, and that's that they list Battle Grid mode as gear, and yet when I go to the weapons/gear section there's nothing about Battle Grid mode.

Then complain to them, it won't do anything here but annoy others.

Zabitan 01/18/11 02:04 AM

oh sorry.

PRangerX 01/18/11 08:44 AM

This thread is to discuss the website itself. This could include any strengths or weakness of the site. Zabitan is perfectly welcome to point out anything he disagrees with.

Zabitan 01/18/11 11:43 AM

That's the thing I wasn't disagreeing with how they were running the site I just thought if we could make suggestions for what they can put on the site that's what I wanted.

PRangerX 01/18/11 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 39128)
That's the thing I wasn't disagreeing with how they were running the site I just thought if we could make suggestions for what they can put on the site that's what I wanted.

Yeah, either way would have been acceptable here.