Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Lahana Forums Archive (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Clearing crap up (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2059)

PRangerX 06/03/07 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX (Post 28794)
Interesting. That could bring more life to this place.

The merger would actually move our stuff over to their board ( posts and member accounts). As it would make more sense since there more active. I would then use the Power Rangers Online Website to promote their board. Its a pretty laid back board. Its pretty much a done deal, we're just waiting to move the stuff over.

RavenX 06/03/07 11:16 AM

Oh ok. How many members are in this other board? I look forward to this merger. New people to chat with. New personalities.

PRangerX 06/03/07 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX (Post 28797)
Oh ok. How many members are in this other board? I look forward to this merger. New people to chat with. New personalities.

Well, technically they have thousands of members. But thats because they have been around for several years. Right now the board isn't as active as it was. But it is a lot more active then we are now. I can't put my finger on a number. Not as big as Rangerboard, Rangertalk, or Henshin Empire but its good enough. I think you will like it. As there isn't a lot of flame wars over there.

The whole idea is that Power Rangers Online is linked to and on search engines. So I hope that visitors to the site will see the forum and post. Since the forum is more active then ours, they might be more likely to particpate. On the flip side vistors of the forum might check out PRO.

I'll reveal the name of the board soon. I am just waiting for everything to go down.

RavenX 06/03/07 09:13 PM

Sounds good to me. I'll be around.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 12/11/07 01:01 AM

I will not let the Revolution fall. i'm sorry, raven, but i have to do this for i do not bow at the feet of someone like RangerX. the Revolution was my idea, my creation. you made the mistake of not coming to me about this, RangerX. if you wanted to move the group, you should have talked to me, not raven. he is only an admin, but i created the Revolution. I have lead this group to many things and i will not see it torn down by a bunch of idiots who go behind my back to do things and not tell me until it's almost too late. members of the other forums do NOT want to merge with this one. we do what's best to keep members and that is to not merge the forums. i know how to get rid of the stuff on the lahana forums, hand it over to me and it'll be cleared up. i am the leader of the Revolution and the Revolution will not die!

DarkMan 12/11/07 01:59 PM

like you said if u wanna keep up with the crap you go ahead besides im keeping the fight between us outside the forums i dont want to get banned here or there joe and ranger-x banned me here and there for two days they do mean it

DarkMan 12/12/07 12:39 AM

travis, what the hell are you talking about?????? i'm just trying to not let the revolution fall to pieces. this has nothing to do with you.

PRangerX 12/13/07 07:26 AM

Alright guys, let me remind you about what I said in the other thread. Don't keep fighting or bannings will be issued.

The merger talked about in this thread isn't the one happening. I was orginally going to merge with Ranger Power but that never happened.

This new merger is just merging my PR and Kamen Rider board on Riderpower.net. In an effort to create a big PR /Kamen Rider Board.