Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which female ranger is fit to become red ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6288)

redspdranger 01/12/15 02:05 PM

Which female ranger is fit to become red ranger

I don't know whether we would have a female red ranger in power rangers in near future, because unless super sentai casts female red ranger, power rangers is not going to bring it either. Until that we can speculate that from the female pr rangers who could have been fit for red ranger role. The one name that springs to me immediately is jen scotts time force pink. What a great female ranger. She is totally fit for red ranger role. She is tough as nails and is aggressive and her attitude is a sight to watch. She is only female ranger whom i felt can take power rangers to glory single handed. Next name is probably Elizabeth Delgado Z of spd. According to me she could have made a good red ranger. Given the limited spotlight she got in spd she excelled in all of them. This is my ones what is yours

Kilobyte 01/12/15 02:42 PM

Re: Which female ranger is fit to become red ranger

Dana could have been Red Ranger in Lightspeed. She had all the experience and was trained by her dad since she was young. She was also with Lightspeee longer than the others.

VR Master 01/12/15 02:44 PM

I could diffinitly see Jen as Red. She was the leader of the team anyway.

MMPR Forever 01/12/15 02:46 PM

How about Trini in MMPR? She seemed to have more leadership skills than Kim. She could be quite but was very wise. She also studied martial arts closely like Jason, Tommy, and Zack.

Sentai Is Forever 01/12/15 02:49 PM

There shouldn't be a female Red until sentai does it. But it wont happen. The closest we will come is in Samurai or SPD. And those weren't Rangers that started with the team. Especially in Charlie's case.

Sailor Danger 01/12/15 02:53 PM

I could have seen Taylor as Red in Wild Force. She was tough and a natural leader. She led the team before Cole. They could have easily made Cole yellow and still keep his storyline. Taylor would have fit in as Red seeminglessly. She had the personality of a lion.

MattEmily 01/12/15 04:31 PM

I can see... let's see... Karone, Dana, Jen, Taylor, Summer and Gia as female Rangers.
I can see Karone because she was once Astronema and therefore acted as a leader before.
Dana because in the first few episodes she was actually written like that.
Jen because she was already the leader of the team as long as Alex wasn't around.
Taylor because she was the leader before Cole became a Ranger.
Summer because she was the second-in-command since she took control when Scott wasn't around.
Gia because of the same reason with Summer, she took control when Troy wasn't around.

Astronema 01/12/15 06:33 PM

I would have loved to see Karone as Red Ranger. It couldn't have been in Space though since than we miss out on the Andros/Astronema storyline. Unless you reverse it and have Andros as the villain.

Kilobyte 01/12/15 06:34 PM

So Andros becomes Astronemo?

MattEmily 02/17/15 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 50958)
I can see... let's see... Karone, Dana, Jen, Taylor, Summer and Gia as female Rangers.
I can see Karone because she was once Astronema and therefore acted as a leader before.
Dana because in the first few episodes she was actually written like that.
Jen because she was already the leader of the team as long as Alex wasn't around.
Taylor because she was the leader before Cole became a Ranger.
Summer because she was the second-in-command since she took control when Scott wasn't around.
Gia because of the same reason with Summer, she took control when Troy wasn't around.

I actually had a slight change of heart. All of those I'll keep but I also think Kendrix would be a good Red Ranger and I also think Tori could be a good one as well.