Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   David Trueheart (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8331)

Gosei Gold 12/11/17 08:20 PM

Davie Trueheart

What was the point of introducing him? Why didn't they do more after the Arrowhead was treated like such a big deal?

Zabitan 12/11/17 08:30 PM

Re: Davie Trueheart

My guess either a potential Gold Ranger or they brought him in because he was played by Jason David Frank's real life brother, and Jason David Frank probably wanted his brother on the show.

Gosei Gold 12/12/17 06:10 PM

Re: Davie Trueheart

I was hoping that he wou!d be Gold. But once Jason became Gold I was glad.

PRangerX 12/12/17 06:14 PM

David Trueheart

I remember thinking the summer cliffhanger would be resolved with David as Gold Ranger...With something to do with the arrowheads.

Mojo Bulk 12/13/17 10:20 PM

Re: David Trueheart

I am surprised he didn't have a mlre major role either. They made the arrow head seem like a very big deal in Tommy's Zeoquest and had a multi episode arch(Mid Zeo) with Tommy searching for what tured out to be David.

PRangerX 12/15/17 08:29 AM

During the summer hiatus i saw the Go!d Ranger toys for the first time and assumed the resolution of tthe cliffhanger was going to be David becoming Gold. The arrowhead plot did end up meaning very little after the two parter. It did Tommy a conflict and showed us more about him. Stuff he didn't even know about himself. As in having a bother.

Sentai Snob 12/15/17 11:33 AM

No one cares about the storyline because it wasn't in Ohranger.