Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8641)

MMPR Guru 03/07/18 02:07 PM

Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Yes everyone sees Tommy as Green Ranger or White Ranger.

PRFan4Ever 03/08/18 12:03 PM

I would have been willing to play the White Ranger.

Countdown to Destruction 03/08/18 06:59 PM

I can't get too mad about this not making sense...Since the I excuse the same type of stuff for FR. Even if LB was still a massive disapointment. How could they mess up on what should have been an easy nostalgia episode?

No Green Spandex 03/08/18 07:20 PM

I still don't see why Tommy needed to come back for the millionth time?

MattEmily 03/08/18 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Green Spandex (Post 75335)
I still don't see why Tommy needed to come back for the millionth time?

that's not even close to his 20th return you're just exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion

Boston Ranger Guy 03/08/18 07:49 PM

Why wouldn't you bring back JDF for the anniversary? If anything his role was too short.

Miki1988 03/09/18 02:09 PM

My theories on how did he come back as MM Green for LB:
1. Sentinel Knight restored all of MMPR Dino Coins when he fixed Adam's.
2. Sentinel Knight restored all Ranger powers that were lost between MMPR S3 and Operation Overdrive.
3. Billy found Ninjor and with the help of the Alien Rangers, they found Tommy and used some Aquitar IT to restore the powers.
4. Hayley and Billy teamed up with Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, S.P.D. and Mystic Force Rangers and restored the powers by combining portions of their tech together.
5. Ninjor re-created ALL of MMPR Dino & Ninja Coins.
6. Tommy wnet to Dr. K. in the RPM dimension. She tapped into their morphing grid and was able to fill the green power coin with power.

Jen's Revenge 03/09/18 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 75366)
My theories on how did he come back as MM Green for LB:
1. Sentinel Knight restored all of MMPR Dino Coins when he fixed Adam's.
2. Sentinel Knight restored all Ranger powers that were lost between MMPR S3 and Operation Overdrive.
3. Billy found Ninjor and with the help of the Alien Rangers, they found Tommy and used some Aquitar IT to restore the powers.
4. Hayley and Billy teamed up with Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, S.P.D. and Mystic Force Rangers and restored the powers by combining portions of their tech together.
5. Ninjor re-created ALL of MMPR Dino & Ninja Coins.
6. Tommy wnet to Dr. K. in the RPM dimension. She tapped into their morphing grid and was able to fill the green power coin with power.

That just shows you that there are countless ways that the Green Power Coin could have been restored. So its far from impossible. It was already recharged once.

KimandTommy 03/10/18 12:29 PM

Perhaps Gosei charged the coin like Zordon?

Miki1988 03/13/18 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge (Post 75370)
That just shows you that there are countless ways that the Green Power Coin could have been restored. So its far from impossible. It was already recharged once.

Which brings up the question how many times can a power coin be re-charged without causing any damage to it or to its user. Zordon quit re-charging Tommy, but that might have been really due to him not risking loosing his connection to the Command Center rather then keeping Tmmy alive (as we know, there's a lot of stuff that Zordon couldn't or wouldn't tell the Rangers or anyone). There's no way of telling on how the technology even works. I think (in-story) that even the Rangers who were/are into science and/or became scientists are banging their heads against the wall because they can't figure it out, let alone any regular scientist.