Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wouldn't it be cool if Kimberly came back in Zeo? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8156)

KimandTommy 11/03/17 12:07 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if Kimberly came back in Zeo?

She could have exposed Kat as being evil and took the Zeo Pink Powers that should have been hers. Kat owed her the pink coin back anyway. Kim and Tommy could have got back together and got married in the Turbo season finale.

Usagi Reborn 11/03/17 05:17 PM

Re: Wouldnt it be cool if Kimberky came back in Zeo?

Kat was only evil because of the spell she was put under. It made her act handle her
R feelings for Tommy unethically. Once she was free, she was always portrayed as ultra good. If Kim came back during Zeo to replace Kat, they would habe wrote Kat off like they did Kim and all the others.

No Green Spandex 11/03/17 05:17 PM

Honestly I'd prefer it if Kimberly kicked Tommy's butt and gave his morpher to Jason.

Gold Ranger In Danger 11/03/17 05:19 PM

She could always give the morpher to Skull. Lol

No Green Spandex 11/03/17 05:20 PM

Lol, sure if its mid Zeo when Jason became Gold. I was thinking early Zeo or after the end.

Tommy Hater 11/03/17 05:21 PM

Any thing to get Tommy off the show. I would rather have Bulk take his place than have Tommy still be on the show.

Maligore 11/03/17 10:40 PM

Saban was too cheap to bring Amy Jo Johnson back.

Saban Fan 11/03/17 10:53 PM

Re: Wouldn't it be cool if Kimberly came back in Zeo?

i think Saban liked Kat better and decided to not write Kim back on the show

Massive Ego 11/04/17 12:00 PM

Wrong....Amy Jo Johnson decided to leave the show and Catherine Sutherland was hired to replace her. It had nothing to do with Saban.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/05/17 10:20 AM

Zordon wouldn't have let Kim come back if she wanted to. She wanted Kim gone. Zordon wanted Kat to replace her and remain a Ranger.

Maligore 11/05/17 10:29 AM

Saban was too cheap to bring Amy Jo back anyway. Sutherland was probably cheaper since she was new.

Sailor Saban 11/05/17 10:37 AM

Saban is a creative savant. If he thought Kimberly's return was the rjght creative choide than he wouldn't let money stop him. Money is no object to Saban when it comes to creative decisions.

Replacing Amy Jo Johnson with Catherine Sutherland was nothing to do woth money or actors wantinv to leave. It was in the best interest of the storyline of the series. Saban felt Kimberly had run her course and Katherine's arch was where they needed to be storywise.

Ranger Black 11/05/17 10:42 AM

I don't think thats true. If money was no issue than Saban would have paid for a totally original series. Plus we know Saban didn't really run creative or the day to day operations of production. He was the owner and money guy.

Massive Ego 11/05/17 10:44 AM

Non of it is true. Sailor Saban and Saban Fan just like to make it sound like Saban is some great creative genius. Now of they wanted to say he was a great business man, that would be different. Since he is that.

Maligore 11/05/17 10:48 AM

If money wasn't an object to Saban, he wouldn't be so cheap.

MattEmily 11/05/17 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 68414)
She could have exposed Kat as being evil and took the Zeo Pink Powers that should have been hers. Kat owed her the pink coin back anyway. Kim and Tommy could have got back together and got married in the Turbo season finale

her coming back would be nice but not if she did that since Kat wasn't evil you just hate her because she replaced your obsession.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maligore (Post 68444)
Saban was too cheap to bring Amy Jo Johnson back.

cheap or not it had nothing to do with salary it was her choice to leave since she didn't want to do the show anymore

Turbo Guy 11/05/17 07:00 PM

She did come back in Turbo The Movie anyway.

Captain Mutiny 11/05/17 07:02 PM

She was contractually obligated for two films even before she left. But Matt is right that it was Johnson's decision to leave.

Goldar's Revenge 11/05/17 07:03 PM

Also being frugal and using good business sense isn't being cheap.

KimandTommy 11/05/17 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed (Post 68480)
Zordon wouldn't have let Kim come back if she wanted to. She wanted Kim gone. Zordon wanted Kat to replace her and remain a Ranger.

Kimberly could have came back anytime she wanted. Zordon loved her like a daughter and never wanted her to leave. Kimberly was just naive and too nice to Kat. I am surprised Zordon didn't catch onto Kat's true nature. But I guess he trusted Kim's judgement.

MattEmily 11/05/17 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 68510)
She was contractually obligated for two films even before she left. But Matt is right that it was Johnson's decision to leave.

Exactly granted she didn't have to come back for the Turbo movie if she didn't want to but she did it as a favor to probably Shuki since he allowed her out of her contract early but only on the condition that she worked on his Susie Q movie which she agreed to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 68512)
Kimberly could have came back anytime she wanted. Zordon loved her like a daughter and never wanted her to leave. Kimberly was just naive and too nice to Kat. I am surprised Zordon didn't catch onto Kat's true nature. But I guess he trusted Kim's judgement.

Yes that she could have but he cares for all his Rangers.
She wasn't naive she wanted to train for the Pan Global Games and had every right to leave the team in order to concentrate on that full time.

Don't be ridiculous about what YOU THINK Kat's true nature is since it's not evil her true nature is good and no matter how many times you say it you're not changing anything.

KimandTommy 11/05/17 08:07 PM

I don't understand why some or you guys are Kim Haters?

I meant she was naive about trusting Kat and givening her powers away.

Massive Ego 11/05/17 08:11 PM

Who said anyone hated Kimberly? She is light years better than the crappy charactes we get now.

Quantum Blue 11/05/17 08:21 PM

If the actress wanted to come back so soon, she wouldn't have left the first place. The Turbo Movie was different.

KimandTommy 11/06/17 08:52 AM

It was awesome how she came back for the movie. I just wish she stayed for the Turbo Season. I don't know why they didn't have hee replace Kat.

No Green Spandex 11/06/17 10:13 AM

Not really, I think that relationship was played out like Tommy as a Ranger was. I wasn't a fan of Kat liking Tommy either. Just because it was lame everyone loved Tommy just because.

Sentai Envy 11/06/17 12:19 PM

To Denounce the evils of America Sentai

To extend her reach to the html codes around

Sentai Snobs move at the speed of Goggle Fiber

Original Footage, thats not right!

It would have been more coo,l if Kimberly was exactly like Zyuranger Pink and only lasted one season. Season 4 should have had a clone of OhPink.

MattEmily 11/06/17 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 68519)
I don't understand why some or you guys are Kim Haters?

I meant she was naive about trusting Kat and givening her powers away.

we're not Kim haters it's YOU who is the hater - a hater known as a Kat hater

She was NOT naive for trusting Kat and giving her powers away. Kat proved herself to her, the other Rangers, Zordon AND Alpha the only one who can't seem to comprehend that is a Kat hater like you who hates Kat with all of their energy and life

MMPR Forever 11/06/17 03:52 PM

I love Kimberly too and hate Kat.

Zordon Prime 11/06/17 07:15 PM

Zordon liked both Kim and Kat. Kat was definitely not a villain. Zordon would be smart enough to tell anyway.

MattEmily 11/06/17 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon Prime (Post 68651)
Zordon liked both Kim and Kat. Kat was definitely not a villain. Zordon would be smart enough to tell anyway.

exactly he could tell within seconds that the evil Green Ranger was truly Tommy and that he was only evil because he was under a spell

Bandora's Ghost 11/06/17 08:11 PM

Kat had plenty of chances to go evil anyway and never did.

SPD Emergency 11/06/17 08:55 PM

I don't think that was needed. Kat was a fine Ranger and her story was just beginning.

Kimberly Cares 11/08/17 01:04 PM

I don't hate Kat or think she is evil. But Kim comint back would have been awesome!

Space Force 11/10/17 11:46 AM

I don't like Kimberly or Kat. The characters back then weren't very well written. Power Rangers didn't become a good series until Space.