Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Time Force to Wild Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7660)

Jen's Revenge 12/26/16 01:59 PM

Time Force to Wild Force

Continue Time Force into Wild Force with your own ideas....

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:26 PM

Re: Time Force to Wild Force

Wild Force was better on its own. But I guess I would have the Time Force Rangers get the Wild Force Powers. With more fun episodes like "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera Dream Date".

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/26/16 06:43 PM

Showing the origin of the apocalypse would have made sense. Perhaps they would have tried to change history without causing the timeholes from appearing.

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:47 PM

I'm glad Wild Force did its own thing. Its too bad they got caught up in the whole apocalypse in the team up. I would have made Master Org less dark though.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:15 AM

I don't see Time Force lasting beyond a season. The two themes don't mash up well.

Jungle Fury Master 12/27/16 10:42 AM

The Orgs attack Mellenium City in the future. Shayla wakes up and gives the former Time Force team Wild Force Powers.

White Tiger Fan 12/27/16 11:18 AM

I think the Org connection is a good one. But its more likely the Time Force Ranger remain in the past to battle the Orgs.

Trakeena's Revenge 12/27/16 02:03 PM

I said it in another thread. But it's funny how Time Force would actually be a better sequel to Wild Force.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/27/16 02:37 PM

I like the idea of Time Force Rangers having to fight the Orgs.

Bonic Ranger 12/27/16 06:12 PM

They should have just done a Time Force season 2. That would have been better than the rushed medicore ending Time Force had. Which was a shame since the series was so good otherwise. Wild Force was so awful I would prefer it didn't happen. The two team ups were the only good things and that had nothing to do with Wild Force. Cole also brought down "Forever Red",along with almost ever episode he was in.

Astronema 12/28/16 12:34 AM

If done right I am not opposed. Wild Force was boring accept for the Master Org storyline and the team ups.

PRangerX 12/28/16 12:54 AM

The idea mentioned about the Time Force Rangers staying in the past to battle the Orgs makes a lot of sense.

Chloe Sullivan 12/28/16 12:13 PM

Mr. Collins could have become Master Org. Wes would seemingly have died , forcing Alex to come back in time. Wes would be possessed by Zen-Aku and eventually restored.

Red Spandex Forever 12/30/16 10:00 PM

Wes and Eric could have teamed up with new Rangers to form Wild Force.

Byron Stinger 12/30/16 10:03 PM

They could have had the Time Force Rangers go back in time to the lost era of Animaria.

Green Spandex Supreme 12/31/16 09:27 PM

I like the idea of Time Force team staying in this present and taking on the Wild Force Powers. I would assume the future would have been changed to where Time Force wouldn't exisit. But the Orga would still rise up. The Rangers would have to decide whether to stop the Orgs or change the future back. Which would include the Orgs causing the apocalypse.

Destiny Defeated 01/01/17 11:49 PM

The Rangers defeat Ransik and Frax. The Rangers lose the Time.e Force powers . The Orgs arise which awakens Princess Shayla. Who gives the former Time Force Rangers the Wild force powers. Mr. Collins sends Eric on a secret mission. But is really infected by Master Org. Zen-aku is revealed to be a cursed Eric. Who becomes Lunar Wolf Ranger once he is freed from the curse.

Ransik Lives 01/02/17 04:45 PM

I would go the Time Force Season 2 route. And expand on the great story they started and couldn't finish properly. A second season of Time Force would have done wonders.

MMPR Forever 01/02/17 05:23 PM

Wild Force is disappointing to me overall. But I would take it over another season of Time Force. At least they tried to be fun for most of the series.Time Force is one of the worst imitators.

Crazy Ranger 01/09/17 10:15 PM

Time Force would accidently unleash the Org and change history. Once their powers were lost they would find the Wild Force ones. There mission would be to imprison the Orgs and restore the future. To save the present from destruction.

Jen's Revenge 01/09/17 10:34 PM

Mr. Collins would have been infected by the seeds of Master Org. Which would bring the Orgs into the world earlier than they were supposed to. Lucas and Trip would be written out. And replaced by Cole. Wes and Eric would become Black and Red respectively. Jen would be White of course.

Destiny Defeated 01/09/17 10:57 PM

The timeline getting changed due to the early rise of the Orgs is a great idea and probably the direction they would have went in.

Mitchell's Navy 01/10/17 06:07 PM

I think the Time Force Rangers should have ended up working for Lightspeed. That way Wild Force could have been a new team or the same working for LS as well.

Samurai Forever 01/10/17 06:27 PM

Time Force had its time. Wild Force needed.to be its own thing. Even if it was prettt bland and uninteresting.

Time Force Rules 01/11/17 06:45 PM

A second season of Time Force using the Time a Force powers woukd have been the best. Wild Force was horrible.