Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers Drive Force??? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2018)

04/19/06 12:01 AM

Power Rangers Drive Force???

Has anyone been to the IMDB lately they are saying that Emma Watson from the Harry Potter movies is gonna play the Pink Ranger?

WHWHWHWHWHWHAT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0784920/

Sweetened Angel 04/19/06 12:31 AM

i saw that too. it was fake it. they alway wrong all time. :roll:

Kari 04/19/06 01:12 AM

haha what the eff. it'd be more likely for toni to be in pr, but I dunno about again since she's in mystic force... they haven't really done the whole "going into seasons" since in space haha

Sweetened Angel 04/19/06 12:00 PM

yeah, last time they say amy jo johnson will return prmf. lol i know she never come
back.

04/19/06 02:16 PM

Yeah I know they are often wrong but I found it to be kinda funny.

Esther 04/19/06 08:40 PM

weird.....

y_yoshiki2002 04/20/06 01:21 AM

drive force....sounds like PR Turbo....in the 21st century...

hachaos 04/23/06 09:44 AM

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2...uixteam9co.jpg

This is from Gougou Sentai Boukenger (Rumbling Squadron Boukenger)

I believe when it's turned into PR series it will be called

Powers Rangers : Relic Hunters

Kari 04/23/06 11:05 AM

Wow all original colours... makes me smile

Sweetened Angel 04/23/06 01:49 PM

it look like ranger from out space lol. anyway, prdf look pretty than prmf. i hope will
be good next years.

Esther 04/24/06 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hachaos
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2...uixteam9co.jpg

This is from Gougou Sentai Boukenger (Rumbling Squadron Boukenger)

I believe when it's turned into PR series it will be called

Powers Rangers : Relic Hunters

...oookay..maybe i'm a bit skeptical this series..might work....because of the CG stuuf they do well...but the costuumes look like PJ's...wait!... the Mystic force dudes' also look like they have PJ's on! :LOL:

04/26/06 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korean_turtle87
drive force....sounds like PR Turbo....in the 21st century...

Yeah it does but I hope it is better that Turbo.

Turbo is the reson I quit watching for so long.

Think god for Emma she brought me back.

Kari 04/26/06 12:12 AM

Ha the reason I watched PR again was cause JDF :P

04/26/06 02:17 AM

Yeah then I watched the Reruns of Ninja Storm and started watching The Tribe so I can see the Episodes with Sally Martin. As you can tell by my fic I am a big fan of Sally too.

Kari 04/26/06 02:46 AM

Yeah from seeing James he sparked and interest and I found the Tribe... and found that a HANDFUL of TT cast was on DT it was like a frfeakin TT reunion haha. I mean even Randall/Elsa was on TT :P

hachaos 04/26/06 11:31 AM

Forget Drive Force

read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gougou_Sentai_Boukenger

see this http://www.supersentai.com/database/2006_boukenger

or see this (see not read its in japanesse)
http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/boukenger

04/27/06 11:37 PM

Since I started this topic they have changed the name from Drive Force to Relic Hunters on the IMDB.

Sweetened Angel 04/28/06 03:51 PM

i like name of drive force better.

hachaos 04/28/06 04:57 PM

Well Sorry

Kari 04/28/06 05:54 PM

Drive Force sounds too much like Turbo

Kari 05/07/06 01:08 AM

Oh and sorry for double posting but that imdb link... amusing somone put Kobe Bryant for the blue ranger

05/07/06 04:09 AM

Trooper Clerk will get a kick out of this but one of the people they have listed as a writer is the wrestler Triple H. :lol: :lol:

Esther 05/17/06 10:03 AM

i'm just wondering if they Use the name Relic Humters..i wonder what type of weaponry thay might have...besides it sounds alot like the old T.V. Show "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?"..my examples
- a magnifying glass
-data collector (computer)
- a book with all the items they need to find where the things are located...
-a brush...if they're looing for animal fossils or something...

you guys can list more if you want...
;)

Razi 05/17/06 07:45 PM

I love Carmen San Diego!!!! That show was so awesome. I used to love that and Wishbone, the little dog that told stories.

so yeah........

-Razi

Esther 05/18/06 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi
I love Carmen San Diego!!!! That show was so awesome. I used to love that and Wishbone, the little dog that told stories.

so yeah........

-Razi

me too.. iwonder what happen to those really good shows!...saldy all the gooos show these days have been cancelled like Angel, Charmed, BTVS, Justice League: Unlimited, Teen Titans, Fearless..
among others...
i miss those shows..
BTW, i heard that Joss Whedon is doing a new animated Buffy Series based on the original ideas he had...i think...i heard this on www.comicscontinuum.com
a while ago.....

Sweetened Angel 05/18/06 01:39 PM

yeah, i miss charmed, and 7th heaven. :cry:

this thread about power ranger drive force not other tv show.

05/25/06 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari
Oh and sorry for double posting but that imdb link... amusing somone put Kobe Bryant for the blue ranger

That could be the funniest thing I ever watched becuase I would so watch that.

KiraFordFan2005 05/29/06 01:30 PM

I hope the next power rangers will be good! Ever since Power Rangers Dino Thunder ended, it's sucked! S.P.D. was so lame! I only liked the episode where the Red Ranger didn't know his b-day, so him and the Pink Ranger (played by Alycia Purrott) shared each others b-day...and this mystic force show is just ok...nothing special to that one! hopefully the next series will be good!

Razi 05/29/06 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esther
Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi

so yeah........

-Razi

me too.. iwonder what happen to those really good shows!...saldy all the good show these days have been cancelled like Angel, Charmed, BTVS, Justice League: Unlimited, Teen Titans, Fearless..
among others...
i miss those shows..
BTW, i heard that Joss Whedon is doing a new animated Buffy Series based on the original ideas he had...i think...i heard this on www.comicscontinuum.com
a while ago.....

Most of those shows are on Cartoon Network. I know Teen Titans are still on cause my brothers are obsessed, and watch them all the time (when I'm not around). Youtube probably has a lot of those programs though that people upload. There is so much Power Ranger stuff on YouTube, it is amazing.

I do agree for the most part with KiraFordFan2005. Dino Thunder was awesome. I thought SPD was alright, and Mystic Force is alright. The plot to Mystic Force is going to quick, its too much info to fit into 30-32 episodes.

I hope the next season will be cool, but with names like Relic Hunters and Drive Force, it might just suck. Drive Force sounds too much like Turbo, and if you ask me, Turbo sucked, cause of the little kid with no acting skills!!!

-Razi

Kari 05/29/06 09:19 PM

LOL THAT LITTLE KID!!! "Alpha taught me how to drive!"

Razi 05/29/06 11:33 PM

He seriously had the worst pick up lines!!!

-Razi