Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers SPD: The Return of Gruumm (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1286)

Arucard 10/23/06 04:09 PM

((Hey,hey, don't worry about it, it's okay don't apologise for something you don't need to))

Lestat watched her in amusement for a moment then placed his chin in his hands. "So what is your name?" he asked her kindly.

Gundam178 10/23/06 04:15 PM

"My name is Toscora." She took in a spoon ful or mashed potatoes and continued. "But you can call me Scora for short. Not that it makes such a big differance." Her voice was still weak but as she ate it began to sound healthier. "So Um...What's your name? if it's not too much to ask?"

Arucard 10/23/06 04:24 PM

"Lestat Townsend at your service madam," he replied in a gentle fashion with a slight nod of his head. "I apologise if the scenario is a little... off putting," he added.

Gundam178 10/23/06 04:36 PM

"Lestat Townsend at your service madam," he replied in a gentle fashion with a slight nod of his head. "I apologise if the scenario is a little... off putting," he added.

"well it's actually quite amusing to me." She took in a few more spoons full of potayoes then started on the meat, grabbing a knife and cutting off a small piece. She pokes it on to the end of a fork. then looked back up at the man now known as Lestat. "so.. where are you from, and what exacally is this place?" She popped the piece of mean into her mouth.

Arucard 10/23/06 04:53 PM

"This place is the Admiral's Arms, a club and also a place for people to stay for however long they like in other words a shelter. And I can't exactly remember where I am from nor does it bother me," he explained while lighting a cigarette for himself.

Gundam178 10/23/06 05:01 PM

"well." She said "thanks for recommending me to this place. I guess I will now have to rome around much now. No thinks to you I'v got a hangout."

Arucard 10/23/06 05:07 PM

Lestat took a few puffs from his cigarette and slammed it into the ash tray while exhaling one last bit of smoke. "You can stay if you like, there are plenty of rooms here," he offered while leaning his head on his right hand.

Ron/aqua 10/23/06 06:40 PM

“Well no point in hanging around here,” said Bridge, walking out of the sparring room. I wonder what, cat’s doing? Thought Bridge, heading toward the lab.

Arucard 10/23/06 06:44 PM

Not bothering to wait for an answer from Scora, Lestat stood up and looked at her again. "If you want to stay then please just tell Roger over there and he'll take you to your room in no time," he explained before going back out and returned to SPD and noticed Bridge going into the lab and decided to follow him.

theblue1 10/23/06 07:48 PM

Sky looked at his watch
"Man where is Z?" he said starting up his bike