Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Tanya getting Billy's Zeo Shard (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7456)

Massive Ego 11/07/16 04:01 PM

Re: Tanya getting Billy's Zeo Shard

Its called making business sense....

Captain Codfish 11/07/16 08:43 PM

Spending all kinds of money on the things Maligore mentions just wouldn't be feasible. Its not being cheap if you are simply doing whats best for business. Someone on the cast was going to have to get demoted or cut.

KimandTommy 11/07/16 08:58 PM

I really wish Kimberly would have came back and replaced Kat. Who could have fought for the Machine Empire.

MattEmily 11/08/16 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maligore (Post 59762)
They were too cheap to have the Gold Ranger from the beginning like they did with White Ranger in season 3.

They only did that in Season 3 because the White Ranger already had his introduction so it's not the same thing.

They were not going to do that with the Gold Ranger because 1. he wasn't a Ranger yet and 2. he was going to be their 6th Ranger so he was going to get a special intro.

Also it has nothing to do with being cheap it's called business smarts. A business person isn't going to make any money if they spend it like crazy.

I Love Lothor 11/08/16 08:04 AM

I never understood this when I was a kid. But I guess they had to explain why Billy wasn't going to be a Ranger anymore. I don't know why they demoted Yost.

MattEmily 01/04/18 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarius (Post 59699)
"...From this point on, you are a Power Ranger"

Watching this back, I wish Billy had worded what he said a bit better, at no point was the yellow portion of the Zeo Crystal "his" to begin with. He should have said something along the lines of "Aisha entrusted her crystal to you" instead, and it'd make for a good continuity nod, as I don't think they brought up Aisha again after they saw her on the viewing globe in the prior episode.

Still, would have been interesting to picture Billy as the Yellow Zeo Ranger. I'm sure there's been some fanfics about that.

yes you're right he should've worded that a lot better since he had nothing to do with getting any of the Zeo Sub-Crystals BUT in regards to Aisha they do mention her one other time when Tanya had gotten an envelope from her with a map of Mysterio Island and a key to the Auric tiki.

A Gia To Remember 01/04/18 12:07 PM

I was confused since time changed so Aishia's family never left Africa.

Super Cena 01/04/18 12:08 PM

Come to think of it , how does that effect the Wild West Rangers?.

MattEmily 01/04/18 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 71889)
I was confused since time changed so Aishia's family never left Africa.

yea that whole mini arc is confusing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 71890)
Come to think of it , how does that effect the Wild West Rangers?.

good question but I don't think it does

Power Rangers Forever 01/04/18 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Envy (Post 59711)
Yeah MMPR shouldn't be considered American Sentai..Neither should Zeo. Perhaps it should start with Lightspeed where they really improved on importing Sentai.

I wish you took your own advice from back when you posted it. It would have made it more bearble.