Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What would have happened if Kimberly came back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8976)

KimandTommy 07/02/20 07:30 PM

Re: What would have happened if Kimberly came back?

Yes, that is what should have happened. Excellent ideas Lady Katastrophe! I don't mind Kat at all as a villain, like she always should have been presented as.

MMPR Forever 07/02/20 07:31 PM

it also sounds good but I would have them get the MMPR Powers back instead. I love the part where Kim and Tommy get back together. Plus Kat is finally exposed for the evil that she is .

Massive Ego 07/02/20 07:33 PM

You guys are basically talking about a fan fic. Which doesn't count at all. Maybe Boom would do an AU like that. But until they do there all fan fic ideas that aren't canon.

Turbo Charger 07/02/20 07:34 PM

I think Kim did come back off screen. There doesn't seem to be a hint of tension in the Turbo Movie.

Also the Dear John letter wasn't as bad when you realize that she had no idea he would read it in front of their friends.

Superstatler 07/02/20 07:36 PM

She sent it to the Juice Bar. How would she not think he might read it to their friends. She knew Tommy well.

Ranger Eagle 07/02/20 07:37 PM

She should have wrote Private on it or something.

Piccolo Diamond 07/02/20 07:38 PM

Zordon was just being positive. Chances were Kim and none of the other Rangers were ever coming back full time. Especially with Zordon letting his teams graduate after High School.

Movie Ranger 07/02/20 07:39 PM

Maybe the producers were just making sure they had a way of bringing people back. Just in case, since you never know.

Captain Logan Knows Best 07/02/20 07:40 PM

I wouldn't use the Turbo Movie to say there was no tension. Kim, Tommy, and Kat barely had any scenes together.

Citizen Velancia 07/02/20 07:43 PM

Kimberly's story was done. Outside of guest spots, there was no need to have her come back. Kat was more interesting since there was more story to tell there. Also by Zeo it was pretty clear Kat was a good person. So that twist wouldn't have made sense.