Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8470)

MattEmily 01/07/18 10:39 PM

Re: Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbro Ranger (Post 72233)
I am susprised they didn't use weapons inspired by the movie weapons in seasom 3.

they were phasing out weapons at the time since soccer Moms were complaining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 72234)
I'm curious if Kakuranger had a blaster or finisher for the monsters, or why they didn't just make American footage with the old Power Blaster or Power Cannon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron Force (Post 72236)
It was curious that they didn't use something from Kukuranger.

no they didn't have a Blaster or Cannon they just had the Swords and Blasters that the Aquitians had granted they also had gauntlets that you briefly saw Aurico using due to bad editing against Slotski and Blue Globbor ended up using some of the individual weapons against the Rangers like the Crossbow he used was Ninja Black's individual weapon. Their second finisher was a football attack so it would've been seen as too goofy of an attack at the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Fan (Post 72235)
The Power Cannon just wasn't the same as the power blaster.

too true you just can't beat a combo weapon.

DinoThunderKira 01/08/18 01:08 PM

I think they still had their weapons in canon. Up until Zeo anyway.

PRangerX 01/08/18 11:28 PM

I noticed the missing the weapons in season 3. I figured the original Power Weapons were lost with the Dino Powers.

Zabitan 01/08/18 11:45 PM

Now that I think about it did they ever blow up monsters on foot during season 3?

MattEmily 01/08/18 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72333)
I noticed the missing the weapons in season 3. I figured the original Power Weapons were lost with the Dino Powers.

we'll never know the last time they tried to summon them was in the old theater which was during the Wedding so it's hard to know since we don't even know if they had access to the Power Cannon but they had access to what was part of their suit template so Tommy had access to Saba and the other 5 had access to their Blade Blasters.

Willow 01/08/18 11:48 PM

Its funny how Ninjor specialized in Ninja but was the one who who created the dino cions. And he gives the Rangers Ninja Coins instead of recreating their old powers that he himself once created.

MattEmily 01/09/18 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willow (Post 72338)
Its funny how Ninjor specialized in Ninja but was the one who who created the dino cions. And he gives the Rangers Ninja Coins instead of recreating their old powers that he himself once created.

indeed but keep in mind that he probably has a hobby of creating different powers.