Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Were the Time Force Rangers destined to go to the past ? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7594)

Sentai Snob 12/26/16 01:51 PM

Re: Were the Time Force Rangers destined to go to the past ?

I agree Sentai Master and "Power Rangers" Snob should get in uniform and join us. They have to know deep down that Super Sentai is hands down the better product.

Goldar's Revenge 12/26/16 01:53 PM

I find the notion that Time Force to not be enough like Timeranger is ridiculous. Since they copied it so heavily it was a detriment to most of the original things they added in. Not to mention most of the season.

MattEmily 12/26/16 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Envy (Post 62002)
Any claim of "Power Rangers" being its own thing was rendered moot after In Space.

no it wasn't. Lightspeed, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder and RPM would disagree you with there but they're not Sentai so you hate them.

Goldar's Revenge 12/26/16 03:26 PM

Power Rangers tends to be at its best when it is differemt from the Sentai.

Power Rangers Forever 12/26/16 03:27 PM

I'll never be a Sentai Snob. I love both.

Sentai Master 12/26/16 03:28 PM

The notion thar there has to be a Super Sentai or Power Rangers only mentality sounds silly to me.

Time Force Rules 01/11/17 06:59 PM

I don't think so. I think everything started when they had to follow Ransik to the past. Alex could only follow the events once the Rangers went to the past. This is why there was so much concern to changing history. Every moment the Rangers and Ransik were in the last changed the future.