Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Favorite line from pr ever (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1481)

A Gia To Remember 12/18/17 07:02 PM

Re: Favorite line from pr ever

Quote:

Originally Posted by prfanforlife (Post 46592)
Adam "I'm a frog."
Johnny Yong Bosch came up with that line.

This line made me laugh. Line of the movie lol.

MattEmily 12/18/17 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 70716)
The line was better suited for a comic relief character. Whicn Karone was not. Perhaps it would have worked better with Cassie since she could be funny like that.

the episode was made specifically for Karone due to the removal of Cassie as Pink so you'd be wrong on all accounts.

Also another line that I like is Tori's "What's wrong? Never seen a girl in blue spandex walk on water?"

PRangerX 12/19/17 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 70750)
the episode was made specifically for Karone due to the removal of Cassie as Pink so you'd be wrong on all accounts.

Also another line that I like is Tori's "What's wrong? Never seen a girl in blue spandex walk on water?"

Weren't the early Karone episodes made for Cassie? Or was that specific one already changed for Karone?

MattEmily 12/19/17 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 70785)
Weren't the early Karone episodes made for Cassie? Or was that specific one already changed for Karone?

that episode didn't even exist in the original plans for Cassie taking over. They had a different unknown debut for the Battlizer before Karone took over.

Diabolico Rising 12/19/17 10:02 PM

The episode with Baxter was apparently wrotten for Cassie. Karone acted very much like how she would act. I think the Galactabeast scene was more because it was something that happened in the Sentai Footage.

Byron Stinger 12/19/17 10:04 PM

it would have been interesting to see how things wpuld have been different with Cassie.

Disney Ranger 12/19/17 10:09 PM

"Buttery" !

MattEmily 12/20/17 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diabolico Rising (Post 70798)
The episode with Baxter was apparently wrotten for Cassie. Karone acted very much like how she would act. I think the Galactabeast scene was more because it was something that happened in the Sentai Footage.

yup that's a good example of an episode that they wrote for Cassie and didn't re-write for Karone.
Incorrect about the Galactabeast scene. Most of the episode that features Karone becoming a Ranger is original footage until you see Ironite growing.
There were prior stock shots after Karone summons the Lights of Orion since there was only Sentai shot of the Lights materializing on Red and there were also stock shots of buildings being destroyed before Ironite grew.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 70805)
"Buttery" !

ah yes that was a good one too