Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Re:Who Was The Best Couple? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1684)

MiChaos 08/07/01 08:25 PM

Halfway through Zeo into Turbo.

Elizabeth4542 09/14/01 09:30 PM

1.Alison & Rhet
2.Alison & Sean
(Power Ranger lightspeed rescue)

LordZed 09/15/01 04:11 PM

Tommy & Kimberly

Eclipticon 09/18/01 11:25 PM

I think Chad and Kelsey were going out only because she had no problem with him undressing in front of her. But then that relationship ended when Neptune's daughter came into play. Although she did look a little bit like Kelsey. And Neptune's daughter was never shown again after one episode.

JZSpock 09/22/01 04:15 AM

Rita & Zedd!!!!!!!!!!!:lol those two didn't start out as a couple, Rita wanted to control Zedd

jenlovesalex 09/29/01 05:44 PM

Marina Neptune's Daughter was shown in two episodes the first one Ocean Blue and then in the most obvious Neptune's Daughter.And she was also played by the same girl that played the human form of Psycho Yellow(as if you all didn't know that already).

GymboyMatt 11/09/01 02:01 AM

Re: Who Was The Best Couple?

Toomy and kimberly all the way baby!!!!!

symbolic agony 11/12/01 06:18 AM

Re: Who Was The Best Couple?

I go with Adam and Tanya. Their relationship wasn't thrown in anyone's face yet it was obvious. I think half of it was the two actors who played them got along well.

JasonLiZang 11/12/01 07:52 PM

Woops! :P

I saw Alexand Jen and it regesterd in my mind that it was wes and Jen. I thought I was saying wes and jen!!!!!!! Im dumb :P I think tommy and kim make a better pair! When they took kim off i cried (I was a stupid child)

Blue Pisces Jr 01/09/02 03:17 PM

THE BEST @#%$ COUPLE IS CHRONORANGER AND ZYURAY YOU ****EN DAMN RETARDED IDIOTS!!

BLUE PICSES JR

"SOME DAY THE PISCES NAME WILL RULE THE POWER RANGERS FANDOM!"- BLUE PICSES