Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Does Saban know about Eddie? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8385)

MattEmily 12/22/17 06:32 PM

Re: Does Saban know about Eddie?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Movie Ranger (Post 71055)
I like Chip. But I'd love to see Dan Israelite get a shot at the series someday.

why Dan?

Billy in The Middle 12/22/17 06:38 PM

Eddie had some good ideas but its hard to overlook the behind the scenes mistakes he made.

Movie Ranger 12/24/17 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 71056)
why Dan?

Because he did an awesome job with the movie. He clearly cares about the franchise and has a lot of great ideas. A lot of which are original and innovative. He would give PR the shot in the arm it needs creatively.

Sentai Is Forever 12/24/17 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Movie Ranger (Post 71130)
Because he did an awesome job with the movie. He clearly cares about the franchise and has a lot of great ideas. A lot of which are original and innovative. He would give PR the shot in the arm it needs creatively.

I wouldn't trust Dean. He didn't have to use any Sentai Footage. And his ideas would have been too original. I don't think he would understand the concept that American Sentai is supposed to stick as close to Super Sentai as possible. I also think he has his mind to focused on adapting Mighty Morphing American Sentai. Zyuranger is long gone.

Goldar's Revenge 12/26/17 02:41 PM

Its not likely that Dean Isrealite would have time to prodice a television series. Eddie is dkffinitly not being brought back. He almost stalled production.

MattEmily 12/26/17 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 71056)
why Dan?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Movie Ranger (Post 71130)

that's funny since there's no Dan that worked on the movie his name is Dean.

Movie Ranger 12/26/17 06:07 PM

Yeah, I corrected that thanks lol