Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Jason? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8088)

Dic Dubber 10/21/17 05:57 PM

Re: How did Jason?

I was just glad he had his powers back and was a Ranger again. Especially after he got shafted as Gold.

White Tiger Fan 10/21/17 08:34 PM

Amit's backstory of Jason getting the coin of the comic book evil Red... Is more than fine. And gives us closure to the comic book storyline in a way. I just wished Amit stuck around longer than got to work on the Disney seasons. I don't know why Saban didn't hire him for Dino Charge. He was a consultant in Samurai.

Zabitan 10/21/17 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 67618)
it wouldn't be that easy to get a job at Saban Brands especially not to the point of where you would have any authority but I'd like to see Toei bring back all of the hero suits that we had used for VR Troopers and Beetleborgs.

I agree with you about Scorpion Rain but not in regards to the ham sandwich comparison.

The only reason I bought up that example was because the comic Ahmit used to explain how Jason got his powers back had a VR Troopers story where the Troopers had to save not-Ultraman from Grimlord.

So ever since then that's been my go to joke everytime that argument comes up.

As for the ham sandwich joke that came from an old Stepehen King miniseries where a guy hired a bunch of psychics to investigate a haunted house.

And at some point it was implied that the guy who hired them might have had his own pychic connection to the house but one of the investigators was skeptical, and said he was as psychic as a ham sandwich.

So that became one of my go to words for when I think something's horse crap.

Lord Zedd 10/21/17 10:15 PM

I like the idea that Tommy fixed Jason's morpher or found someone else to fix it for him.