Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Summer's Parents (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7625)

Super Rad 12/12/16 06:05 PM

Re: Summer's Parents

Summer's parents were pretty dumb. The only good part of the episode was the scene where Andrew dies after saying goodbye to Summer. Such a sad scene....

Zordon's Legacy 12/12/16 06:36 PM

Summer's parents were out of place for a show like RPM.

Saban Fan 12/13/16 09:44 AM

I think they were fine. They needed them to balance out the serious subjecct matter in the episode.

Space Hero 12/13/16 09:46 AM

I wish RPM.would have dealt with how the rest of the universe was reacting to Earth's situation.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:46 PM

The parents were extremely delusional and deserved to be arrested for endangering Corinth. I also didn't by themn hanging there ways so quickly. They probably his realized they couldn't control Summer anymore and tried to save face. Its likely Chaz's family won't benefit too much from their money anyway.

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 01:05 PM

They did seem out of place for the season. Not to mention a post apocalyptic city. Its also unlikely hat so many of Summer's friends and family would have survived Venjix's near destruction of the world.

Superhero Galaxy 12/20/16 01:22 PM

Summer didn't really have any reason to even humor her parents. And this is a rare case where respecting your parents is secondary. Since the city and human race were at stake. Summer had the morale high ground anyway.

Lion Tamer Org 12/20/16 02:20 PM

I'm surprised Colonel Truman didn't just threaten to arrest them unless they gave up the jewel.

Summer Is Rich 12/20/16 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lion Tamer Org (Post 61715)
I'm surprised Colonel Truman didn't just threaten to arrest them unless they gave up the jewel.

Good point, Truman should have done that.

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:39 PM

They must have been expensive donors to RPM's version of Hexagon. Thats why they were protected. And also why it sas dangerous for them to have no money. The diamond was there last bargining chip.