Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why Karone so early? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7407)

Ranger Master 10/24/16 03:30 PM

Re: Why Karone so early?

Its so sad how Karone got caught as a pawn between Zordon and Spector's . The only one that trueky cared about her was Amdros and she got ripped away from him.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/24/16 03:31 PM

Agreed, the war between Zordon's Forces and the UAE needed to end when it did. Spector and Zordon wod have destoryed everyone in their way. I'm surprised non of the Rangers died.

Hailey Ziktor 10/24/16 04:08 PM

I don't think they wanted Astronema to turn good until the end. And they backed themselves into a corner.

White Spandex Rules 10/24/16 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 58602)
Tommy and Kat were never evil. Astronema was actually evil before she discovered the truth about Andros. Once she made the decision to turn she was good. Even when she had the Cyber Implants. Which were clearly said to be controlling her emotions. This made her act more evil than ever aparently. But only because of the device. Not of her own free will. Once she was freed she remained truly good.

The notion of Tommy and Kat being evil is downright silly. Had to join to discuss this.

Ginger Snap 10/24/16 09:37 PM

I'm no expert. But I think the writers not wanting Astronema to join the Rangers right away makes sense as a reason.

Captain Mutiny 10/24/16 09:53 PM

Astronema was the main villain. After linking Astronema with Andros and the Rangers, they had to come up with a way for her to still be the antagonist. It wasn't perfect but it got the job done. The whole thing was resolved in the end.

Tommy Angel 10/24/16 10:44 PM

The show really lost me when they did Cyber Astronema. Either have her be good or not.

Hailey Ziktor 10/25/16 09:53 PM

Karone overrated. She is far more interesting as Astronema. Especially Cyber Astronema.

PRangerX 10/30/16 12:06 PM

It would have been cool to see Karone helped the Rangers. But then we wouldn't have got the good stuff with Astronema and Andros in the finale. And it made sense to have Astronema turn good earlier to avoid a last minute face turn. At least we got to see Karone as a Ranger in Galaxy. Too bad it was due to some bad circumstances but that all worked out for Valerie at least.

KimandTommy 10/31/16 11:21 PM

She should have never turned good in the first place. It was a bad plot.