Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Next? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=631)

Gerbil the Sinner 10/13/09 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 1136)
Of course. Good action sequences, I like the Ryuki costumes, and JTC and Xaviax are still cool as hell. Kit, his friends, and the amazingly bare story now that the Rider War's over are the nagging problems.

I've come to accept Dragon Knight for what it is, but carrying that over to another Kamen Rider series would just be scary.

Fair. I like the story well enough, but I can see why it'd be called bare. And Kit's...okay. I thought he was amusing in the latest episode, but I've always thought Len the more interesting character.

I definitely agree on the badassery of Xaviax.

PrimoPiccolo 10/13/09 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider VENOM (Post 1138)
I heard that Mr Wang said he'd like to do a Kabuto or Den-o adaption after Dragon Knight So it's not true?

As far as I know, he said he'd wait a few years after Dragon Knight if he were to work on another Kamen Rider series. In what I believe was a different rumor, the seasons on the table would either be Faiz (next in chronology after Ryuki), or Blade (so as to continute the card theme).

But I doubt another one is likely, at least under contract with The CW, as it's far from the top-rated series on their programming block. And the toys have sold as well as used snot.

TokuNoob 10/14/09 07:56 PM

Quote:

Of course. Good action sequences, I like the Ryuki costumes, and JTC and Xaviax are still cool as hell. Kit, his friends, and the amazingly bare story now that the Rider War's over are the nagging problems.

The big problem I have with Kit, is that for the titular character he doesn't really do much. Even after he said "I"m ready to go after Xaviax" the characters never took to the offensive.

Quote:

it's far from the top-rated series on their programming block. And the toys have sold as well as used snot.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as though KRDK hasn't "clicked" with anyone. I just got my copy of the latest issue of G-Fan magazine (Canadian-based, Japanese Sci Fi magazine) and the KRDK article is almost a footnote. The article only touches upon the basis of Dragon Knight (no opinion is offered as to whether or not the show is good or not), and it's mostly pictures (two mirror monster prowling the streets, Matt Mullins on a locational shoot, Stephen Lunsphord on a green screen soundstage and one of the artificial riders. I hope the last of which indicates we at least get something out of this anoying government arc.).

Tendou 10/14/09 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokuNoob (Post 1146)
The big problem I have with Kit, is that for the titular character he doesn't really do much. Even after he said "I"m ready to go after Xaviax" the characters never took to the offensive.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as though KRDK hasn't "clicked" with anyone. I just got my copy of the latest issue of G-Fan magazine (Canadian-based, Japanese Sci Fi magazine) and the KRDK article is almost a footnote. The article only touches upon the basis of Dragon Knight (no opinion is offered as to whether or not the show is good or not), and it's mostly pictures (two mirror monster prowling the streets, Matt Mullins on a locational shoot, Stephen Lunsphord on a green screen soundstage and one of the artificial riders. I hope the last of which indicates we at least get something out of this anoying government arc.).

Yeah the Alternate Riders will be here soon. I was wondering how they would get them in this. If only they could also include Abyss then I would be fully satisfied.

mbozzo 11/05/09 08:49 PM

Maybe the next series could be based on Kamen Rider Decade or Kamen Rider Double. A guy can wish. :D