Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Nadiera (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7703)

Sentai Envy 01/17/17 08:26 PM

Re: Nadiera

That wasn't good enough. It was insulting to use Ransik when you had Don Dunero footage right there..Nadiera was not enough likenher counterpart. Luckly, Time Force followed the Sentai heavily in most other areas.

Sentai Snob 01/17/17 08:27 PM

The first ten episodes get too original and American Sentaiish but the rest of the series fokkowed Timerangsr nicely.

MMPR Supreme 01/17/17 09:26 PM

Nadiera was one of the few characters in Time Force that could have fit in MMPR. She should have been the main villain in Time Force.

WesJen 01/17/17 09:28 PM

She didn't bother me as much. She was just a side villain in a great season. Ransik was good enough to carry the villains on their own. Frax was only icing on the cake.

Superstatler 01/17/17 09:33 PM

She was pretty annoying. It just goes to show you that even the best season have bad characters mixed in sometimes.

Overdrive Omega 01/17/17 11:38 PM

She was fine for the type of villain she was supposed to be ..I don't think she ruined the season either way. Time Force's problem is it felt like nothing happened after the early episodes. Until it was time for the finally anyway.

Zordon's Legacy 01/17/17 11:45 PM

I think Time Force really got bogged down by fillers in the end. It felt like they didn't know how to finish the great storylines they set up.

PRangerX 01/18/17 12:04 AM

I'm a big fan of Time Force too. But I always thought Nadiera should have been more serious. I wanted her to be more like Astronema or Trakeena. I also didn't think her turn in the end was very believable. It should have been set up much earlier. I did like her better in the Wild Force Team Up.

MMPR Supreme 01/18/17 12:08 AM

I only liked her in "Nadiera's Dream Date".

Cameron Sensei 01/18/17 12:09 AM

Time Force is way overrated. Ninja Storm is much better. It brought the fun back in Power Rangers.