Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly's Bad Day (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7661)

Trakeena's Revenge 12/27/16 02:05 PM

Re: Kimberly's Bad Day

I don't think Squatt was smart enough to do that. He was just spying on her. Rita took advantage if Kimberly's bad luck.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/27/16 02:43 PM

The MMPR plots were so simple. But the show was young so its not surprising.

PRangerX 12/28/16 12:55 AM

I always loved this episode too. It sas my introduction to Tommy and Ultrazord. The plot was simple but classic MMPR. Its one of the episodes that made me fall in love with PR as a series.

Sailor Moon Ranger 12/28/16 12:17 PM

The episode is on my top ten for season 1. Its an excellent episode to start watching Power Rangers.

Calamity Kimberly 12/28/16 07:41 PM

This episode gave me the idea for my screen name.

Tommy Hater 12/29/16 12:21 PM

I hated all the false drama with Tommy. It alsk began that silly love affair they had. At least Kim was smart enough to dump him eventually.

I Love Lothor 12/29/16 12:44 PM

It was definitely a fun episode. It was nice to see Kimberly get so much screen time.

Ransik Lives 01/02/17 04:47 PM

I didn't like the episode. It was too simple and had a silly plot. The bad guys going after Kimberly because she was having a bad day? It was a lame idea.

MMPR Forever 01/02/17 05:18 PM

I don't think it eas silky at all. It was a great episode and classic MMPR. They don't make episodes like this anymore.

Eradicator 01/02/17 08:13 PM

I have no problem with the absurdity of the episode. It was just a filler episode. And we always have some of those. Especially back then. It actually gave us a lot of insight into just who Tommy was. As well as how is relationship with Kimberly would go.