Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Am I the only PR fan who doesn't ''hate'' any season? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6874)

Usagi Reborn 07/27/15 03:28 PM

Re: Am I the only PR fan who doesn't ''hate'' any season?

Just because PR is geared towards children doesn't mean it can't be critized when it isn't good. I never got that arguement. Why can't we not like certain seasons and call out them when they are bad? It doesn't mean we are any less fans of the franchise.

The Ghost Ranger 07/27/15 07:59 PM

^ Agreed. People are loving Dino Charge so far, but Samurai and MF/SMF were sub-par, and you could tell.

Rangermanuel 07/27/15 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green With Envy (Post 55948)
I don't know if hate is the right word. But saying that everything is great isn't exactly productive either. I think some seasons are better than others.... While others have real flaws that diffinitky should be up for discussion .

I'm with you on that. Just because PR has been going on for over twenty years does not mean every ranger every storyline every fight every friend or foe every moment of laughter every moment of sadness every moment of joy every success and failure onscreen and behind the scenes is perfect.

Red Lightstar Ranger 07/30/15 11:58 AM

Only season I hate is Turbo. There are others I just don't really like all that much.