Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The decline of the Sixth Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4784)

Byron Stinger 12/28/17 02:23 PM

Re: The decline of the Sixth Ranger

Tyzonn could have been interesting. But everything about him that was interesting went aeay after his debut and didn't come back until the finale. They mainly treated him like comic relief otherwise.

RailRescue25 12/28/17 02:48 PM

I could live with it in RPM. Since Dillion felt like the the Sixth Ranger in spirit.

DanaMitchell095 12/28/17 02:52 PM

I think most of the Sixths have only been a carbon copy of Tommy's original run. Look how many of them have had lower problems. The only really interesting Sixth's since then have been Eric and Cam. Merrick came close but just didn't do it for me at the level of the other two.

PRangerX 12/28/17 06:14 PM

Levy seemed pretty bland to me at first. But I have to give them credit for making him Brody's brother all along. So I will give him another chance.

No Green Spandex 12/28/17 09:17 PM

Copying Tommy was not the right stratagy. Tommy's character only worked for a season's worth of episodes. White Ranger Tommy didn't work and ruined the character. At least the recent Sixth's don't hog the spotlight like Tommy.

Superhero Galaxy 12/29/17 11:12 PM

They need to come up with a fresh idea the instead of always doing a varation of the same thing.