Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Power Rangers Empire is back (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3387)

Hailey Hartford 03/15/11 03:42 PM

RE: Power Rangers Empire is back

Glad to see the Empire has lived on.

PRangerX 03/15/11 03:48 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence Digifiend. I know there has been a lot of stability issues with PRE. I plan on trying to keep things stable. I want PRE to be open for a long time. Mesogog did a great job with PRE, I want to keep things going.

I made TaJaDoru, Digifiend, and Hailey Hartford mods.

Hailey Hartford 03/15/11 03:50 PM

I am looking forward to seeing just how big this forum can become once again.

Mnikolic 03/15/11 06:40 PM

I'm glad PRE's back. I hope it stays around for a LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time. :D

Digifiend 03/15/11 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX
Thanks for the vote of confidence Digifiend. I know there has been a lot of stability issues with PRE. I plan on trying to keep things stable. I want PRE to be open for a long time. Mesogog did a great job with PRE, I want to keep things going.

I made TaJaDoru, Digifiend,Â****Â****and Hailey Hartford mods.

Thanks. Is there a way to make a thread stickied? Namely the Power Rangers Samurai thread I made.

Ranger Green 03/15/11 07:17 PM

hi there! i'm glad that PRE is back! i will try to post here more often as RC lol

Mr. Green 03/15/11 07:18 PM

Hey guys, glad to see PRE's back. :)

PRangerX 03/15/11 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digifiend
Thanks. Is there a way to make a thread stickied? Namely the Power Rangers Samurai thread I made.

Done, are you not seeing the mod panel? I want to make sure you guys got you're mod powers okay.

Digifiend 03/16/11 04:24 PM

I'm afraid I'm not seeing anything mod related, except for "Moderator" under my username. Can't edit anyone's posts except my own, and there's no mod panel.

Digifiend 03/16/11 04:27 PM

And what's this about all new posts needing moderation? That wasn't the case yesterday. http://powerrangerempire.com/board/i...s/question.gif