Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What are Orgs? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5715)

White Tiger Fan 12/09/17 09:17 PM

Re: What are Orgs?

Amit's intention was that Adler's death alllwed the real Master Org to possess his dead body. Adler has Master Org's powers and memories. After the true Master takes over, he has his own powers and Adler's memories.

Zabitan 12/09/17 09:18 PM

They always seemed like some kind of demons or evil spirits.

Though personally I was always confused because it seemed like they were created from pollution but I wondered how did pollution demons come into existence thousands of years ago since it didn't look like Animaria was advanced enough to create pollution.

Diabolico Rising 12/09/17 09:19 PM

I thought the Orgs were just another type of demon than the ones we saw in Lightspeed.

Calamity Kimberly 12/10/17 08:46 AM

It is odd how they both had similar after lives for their dead.

Green Legend 12/11/17 10:36 AM

I think they were also powered by hate. Pollution just was another fuel. I think anything that destoryed the Earth gave them power. So wars that caused destruction would have done the same.

MattEmily 12/11/17 12:17 PM

wars would've caused a type of pollution due to the machinery and usage of weapons

Goldar's Revenge 12/11/17 12:59 PM

Yes this was definitely part of it. Or its better to say Pollution was actually only part of it. As anything that weakened the Earth made Orgs stronger. The invention by of pollution by modern man only made them come back faster and stronger. Its probably why the ancient powers needed to be connected to the grid. A Ranger team waa needed to fight them rather than just Animarium Warriors.