Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which Old Rangers coming back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7695)

No Green Spandex 01/15/17 03:21 PM

Re: Which Old Rangers coming back?

He it would be better than bringing JDF back again. I especially don't want to see White Ranger again.

Ninja Kat 01/15/17 03:22 PM

I would love to see Kat back, as well as the rest of the Ninja Rangers from season 3.

KimandTommy 01/15/17 03:23 PM

If they do that they need to bring back Kimberly instead of Kat. Kat should only come back as a villain. Besides Amy Jo owes it to her fans to come back.

Goldar's Revenge 01/15/17 03:28 PM

Amy Jo Johnson owes the fans nothing. She played the Kimberly for two and a half seasons, plus two films. She has done her part and earned the right to move on years ago. If she did come back, it would be great. But she is under no obligation. If we are lucky enough tk see Catherine Sutherland return, we would be fortunate just to have her back.

Captain Mutiny 01/15/17 03:31 PM

Yeah its pretty funny too me when fans act entitled for actors to return. Lets not forget that these are real people preforming the fictional characters we have come to love. They worked hard to preform those roles. And regardless have every right to decide if they want to return or not. In some cases some of our alums have even moved on from the acting world to other things.

Captain Codfish 01/15/17 03:32 PM

I think sometimes people confuse the fictional characters with the actors true idenities

Yellow Fan Forever 01/15/17 03:33 PM

I would love to see Karen Ashley return as Aishia.

MMPR Forever 01/15/17 03:34 PM

I think its best for the MMPR Rangers to have the Dino Powers if they return. Even with the ninja theme of the new season.

Powermaster 01/16/17 12:46 PM

I don't expect them to bring back more than a few Rangers. Cetianly not a lot from the omd Saban Era. Most of the returning Rangers will probably be for the Disney and Neo Saban Era.

Digimon Ranger 01/16/17 12:53 PM

Most of the old Ranger Actors have moved on with their lives. So I feel fortunate that we get anyone to make an appearance.