Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did they not use Dairanger in season 3? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6698)

Superstatler 10/17/16 10:15 PM

Re: Why did they not use Dairanger in season 3?

Only place I wanted the suits for would have been to use for the Dark Rangers in season 2. It would have allowed them to actually fight the Rangers.

Power Rangers Forever 10/17/16 10:17 PM

Sentai Snob , we get it. You love Sentai. But that doesn't mean they should just adapt Sentai verbatim if it doesn't make sense for PR. Super Megaforce wasn't honoring Sentai. It was supposed to honor Power Rangers.

Sentai Is Forever 10/17/16 10:20 PM

I agree fully Sentai Snob. I think this thread was made before I had you here to back me up. I could be wrong though. But in any case its great to have you around. This guys are all great. But they are a little blinded by there love of Power Rangers. I think a lot of them haven't had the chance to watch Sentai. A lot of them would probably be on our side. We should really talk to PRangerX about starting some type of user groups for Sentai Snobs like us. Maybe we could even recruit some of these Power Rangers fans to our side.

Massive Ego 10/17/16 10:21 PM

Oh brother!

Sentai Snob 10/17/16 10:22 PM

Come on Massive Ego, you should be one of us. You constantly complain about how bad the show has been. I think if you watched Sentai you'd be surprised by how much better it really is.

Oh I agree Forever. Glad to be here to help you. I agree we need to educate these guys. I think we have been doing a good job but its time to take it to the next level. I am going to PM PRangerX now. Its time to get the Sentai movement going. Maybe we can even turn this into a Sentai board where some Power Rangers talk is tolerated.

Captain Codfish 10/17/16 10:24 PM

You guys are scaring me.....

Massive Ego 10/17/16 10:25 PM

Show me some of this Sentai you love so much then.

PRangerX 10/17/16 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Snob (Post 58796)
Come on Massive Ego, you should be one of us. You constantly complain about how bad the show has been. I think if you watched Sentai you'd be surprised by how much better it really is.

Oh I agree Forever. Glad to be here to help you. I agree we need to educate these guys. I think we have been doing a good job but its time to take it to the next level. I am going to PM PRangerX now. Its time to get the Sentai movement going. Maybe we can even turn this into a Sentai board where some Power Rangers talk is tolerated.

That's not happening. This will always be a Power Rangers forum. Sentai discussion is certainly gonna be allowed. I will allow you to start your group, Just don't start harassing people.

Sentai Snob 10/17/16 10:29 PM

I'll send you a PM Ego. Please have an open mind. I'm trying to help you. Thanks X, I appreciate it. We won't make anyone do anything that they don't want to do..

Zabitan 10/17/16 11:06 PM

Is there a typo?

I can honestly imagine wanting Dairanger in Season 2 but I'm not sure about Season 3.

That being said I'll admit I would have liked if they used the Dairanger suits, and had Zedd be Shadam, and Rita be Gaira but that's it.

Then again I would have also saved the Zyu2 stuff till season 2, and if I could just keep paying Toei to make more Zyu stuff.