Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Kabuto - Discussion Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2396)

Minami Kotaro 10/22/06 05:07 PM

I'm currently now downloading episode 34 from TV Nihon.

So far I like this series.

Kamen Rider 10/22/06 08:14 PM

Episode 38 was awesome. It was nice to see Sasword again.

Next episode... Dark Kabuto!!! Drake!!! :D

Tendou Soujiro 10/23/06 11:48 AM

i like the episode too it was awsome

Kamen Rider 10/23/06 09:43 PM

Perfect Zecter is sooo lame name. SOOOOOOO LAME. I actually prefer Hyper Sword much better than Perfect Zecter. Ah, heck, I have to get used to it.

Aussie Rider 10/28/06 09:35 PM

Lately I've been asking a question that seems to get pretty much ignored: what happened to the GSL Kabuto zecter/Hyper Zecter. I think I may have an answer to one of those.

34. Tendou refers to the Hyper Zecter that came to him, that had one of Hiyori's pictures as 'Hyper Zecter from the future'. Perhaps that's the GSL HZ. So GSL Zecter...I don't think the one Dark Kabuto uses. If he was GSL Tendou, how can he have his belt. He gave that to Tendou, right?

Just some thoughts.

Ryoutarou 10/28/06 10:47 PM

Hyper Zecter's pretty much totaled at the end of GSL. GSL Tendou has no chance of coming back, I won't spoil it, but the ending makes it clear that he is not coming back.

My guess is that the future of the TV series that Tendou is dead, a Worm somehow got its hands on the Zecters, that makes it think it is Tendou, then it goes back into the past to bring back Hiyori.

Aussie Rider 10/28/06 10:48 PM

Finally, some answers. thanks Blue. I've only been asking that question for a month and no ones said anything.

Ryoutarou 10/28/06 11:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fPOnzOvh5c

Cliffhanger time

Aussie Rider 10/28/06 11:18 PM

Cooooooooool...

Ryoutarou 10/28/06 11:19 PM

Very.

But what sucks is that there's no new episode next week.