Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Could someone explain all the hate for PROO (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5707)

Superstatler 02/23/15 06:29 PM

Re: Could someone explain all the hate for PROO

Bansheera was horrible. I hate sentai villains. She just looked tok generic. And had no.real personality besides being evil. Her final form was even more of a joke. She looked like an evil clown.

MattEmily 02/23/15 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 52345)
I wouldn't call Bansheera's defeat lame. She got done in by her own army of demons. And got her just desserts for her lack of loyalty to her own troops. I'm pretty sure they killed her, given how visious the shadow world monsters were.

destroyed or not by the demons in the Shadow World I'm not sure if that would even be for good or not considering the demons that were destroyed well their spirits had actually went there to reside.

Decepticon 02/25/15 04:17 PM

I lot of people hated Will as a character and later Benta himself for acting like a tool. Especially when he took the banner from morphicon 1 that was supposed to be auctioned off for the Make A Wish Foundation.

PRangerX 02/25/15 04:18 PM

I believe he later returned it but even so, it was still a stupid thing to do.

MattEmily 02/25/15 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 52470)
I believe he later returned it but even so, it was still a stupid thing to do.

no he didn't otherwise people still wouldn't be attacking him every chance that they get in regards to it. The Morphicon people have never acknowledged that he has returned it since he refuses to.

The Ghost Ranger 02/25/15 08:41 PM

A lot of people seemed to dislike the Rangers as characters and the theme song. A rap song does not a power rangers theme make, you know?

As for the Rangers; Once they lost their powers, they instantly quit due to the back up team. A Ranger, be it MMPR, LG, TF, DT,SPD, etc, would NEVER, EVER give up in their fight against evil. Even without powers, a Ranger has a duty to protect the innocent and defend all that is good. I think thats the main reason the show gets hate.

PRangerX 02/25/15 08:43 PM

Theme song was pretty forgetable. So glad power pop rap only lasted for a few years.

Delta Black 02/25/15 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 52507)
As for the Rangers; Once they lost their powers, they instantly quit due to the back up team. A Ranger, be it MMPR, LG, TF, DT,SPD, etc, would NEVER, EVER give up in their fight against evil. Even without powers, a Ranger has a duty to protect the innocent and defend all that is good. I think thats the main reason the show gets hate.

This was pretty damning for the OO Rangers. No one wanted to hear them whine about not having their powers. Especially when Mack begged so much to be a Ranger in episode 1. Why the heck did they all go back to their old lives during a crisis. The veteran Rangers came off as afterthoughts. Bridge as Red was silly. The returning Rangers didn't get enough lines. The explanation for the power returns were weak. Thrax's backstory made no sense.

Decepticon 02/25/15 08:52 PM

Glad someone mentioned the theme song. It was so bad.

PRangerX 02/26/15 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 52414)
destroyed or not by the demons in the Shadow World I'm not sure if that would even be for good or not considering the demons that were destroyed well their spirits had actually went there to reside.

I think it was far more dramatic than Flurious' defeat. Also the underworld was sealed so to would be hard for her to come back if she could. "Time For Lightspeed" was a better finalie than the OO one.