PDA

View Full Version : Is the Phantom Ranger overrated?

Nate Zoey
07/08/20, 09:16 AM
Everyone used to make a big deal about his identity but does it really matter? He would have been a totally new character and Phantom didn't really do all that much besides give the Rangers zords. He really is overrated.

Power Morphers
07/08/20, 05:46 PM
I think the mysteriousness and open question about his idenity is what makes him so interesting to fans.

Changeman Returns
07/08/20, 05:48 PM
They couldn't really do all that much with Phantom because the Sentai Footage was lacking. He wasn't really a Ranger in Carranger.

No Green Spandex
07/08/20, 05:50 PM
The funny part is that he was so interesting, yet had the worst debut episode. Probably the most boring episode of the second half of Turbo.

MorphX
07/08/20, 05:51 PM
It felt like a first half Turbo episode. Where nothing really seems to happen. Nothing interesting anyway

Bad Carranger
07/08/20, 05:52 PM
I think the Carranger Footage made it hard to really do anything good with Turbo.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
07/08/20, 05:53 PM
Its a shame the budget wasn't the same as MMPR. This was really the year to do a Zeo Season 2 much like MMPR 2 and 3.

Goldar's Revenge
07/08/20, 05:54 PM
Zeo just didn't do well enough and really MMPR Season 3's slide it what caused the budget to get cut. But its unlikely they were going to be able to spend the kind of money they did on season 2 and 3 for very long. The show would have burned itself out financially.

Goldar Supreme
07/09/20, 09:07 AM
At the time he was. The constant need for his identity to be revealed was annoying after awhile. But nowadays I don't think he is really talked about all that much.

Storm Hater
07/09/20, 07:11 PM
I thought it was silly that they never gave him an idenity.

Polly Want A Megazord
07/10/20, 09:08 AM
I never got why he was such a big deal back then. He was just some random Ranger that helped the Turbo and Space Ranger sometimes. He wasn't even that interesting beyond the fact he could turn invisible and Cassie was attracted to him.