PDA

View Full Version : Captain Logan should have been the Main Villain of Time Force

Captain Logan Knows Best
06/25/20, 06:53 PM
He was already set up as a possible antagonist in the first episode. The idea that Time Force was corrupt would have been a good storyline to follow up on. It would have been better then bringing Alex back from the dead. Logan would have been able to override the DNA lock and use the morpher.

MMPR White
06/25/20, 07:00 PM
Humm... Thats a good point about him probably being able to override the DNA lock. It also would have made more sense with him pushing the Rangers around then Alex. Plus you still have Alex's death driving Jen. Wes would have just helped her heal.

MMPR Mania
06/27/20, 11:28 AM
The whole Alex plot was way too melodramatic. I don't think I would have liked Captain Logan as the villain either. They should have had him be the mentor.

KimandTommy
06/29/20, 07:39 PM
Yes, a mentor should never be written as evil.

Ranger Master
06/29/20, 07:39 PM
Tell that to Zordon. Who started the whole tradition of dubious mentors.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
06/29/20, 07:40 PM
Ah yes, I could write a book about Zordon.

KimandTommy
06/29/20, 07:41 PM
Zordon would never do anything evil! He was like a father to the Rangers.

MMPR Forever
06/29/20, 07:41 PM
Yes, he never would have left the team like the fake Turbo did. I stopped even trying to watch for awhile, when they did that.

Mistress Rita
06/30/20, 07:53 PM
This is a really good idea. I hated that they cheapened Force From The Future by bringing Alex back. And they never really explained why he wasn't dead.

Super Zeo Ranger
06/30/20, 07:56 PM
I think the timeline just changed to make Alex live and be the head of Time Force. Its likely the Alex we see in Destiny is literally a different person to Jen.

Samurai Mentor
06/30/20, 08:00 PM
I did find it weird how he made a big deal about the Rangers leaving as fugitives and then the next episode he is already on there side again. Also why was Alex suddenly his boss when the latter was saluting Logan in the first episode.

Putty On The Brain
07/01/20, 08:50 AM
I never got the Time Force was evil idea. The organization was never presented as outright evil on the show.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
07/01/20, 08:54 AM
Actually there are a lot of hints. Genetic Engineering, treating Mutants like second class citizens, military organization keeping the "peace",and erasing the memories when your operatives come back from a mission in the past.