PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Power Rangers Online

PRangerX
06/07/05, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the Power Rangers Online Message Board. We recently have reopened after a move from our ezboard. I have decided to try this invisionfree forum provider. If things go well in the coming year I may consider switching to Vbulletin. But for now invision free will be our home. The old Forums can still be accessed for those of you wishing to view our old posts. But I prefer all new posts continue here. Eventually I will try to bring the ezboard posts over, but that might not be until our possible Vbulltin move. In any case the old posts should remain avialable at the old ezboard. Unfortuntaly all old users will have to reregister but that is not hard. Invisionfree is a step up from ezboard and I think you will all like it. Please be patient with the layout it is a work in progress. Jzt451 will be the board designer and is working hard on the layout. To access the old ezboard go here.

http://p203.ezboard.com/bpowerrangersonline

Smokin Ranger
06/08/05, 11:49 AM
I really like the background, real cool.

Hope everything works out

PRangerX
06/08/05, 12:38 PM
Thanks Darkranger, you have Jzt451 to thank for the background, I let him design the board. I am glad you like everything.

harold17
06/08/05, 03:13 PM
Yay, finally we're on invision boards :D .

The background looks a bit too messy for my tastes, but I can live with it. BTW, I was hsb in the old board.

johnnyranger22
06/11/05, 09:30 PM
very cool background

Jack landers
10/11/05, 05:51 PM
I think somebody already said that.

Jack landers
10/11/05, 08:38 PM
Hello?

PRangerX
10/13/05, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 12 2005, 12:38 AM
Hello?
That post you responded to was made on June 12. Hench why your not getting a response.

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/13/05, 05:45 PM
I see

Jack landers
10/13/05, 05:49 PM
see what?

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/13/05, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 13 2005, 09:49 PM
see what?
Those morphers in your sig

Jack landers
10/13/05, 05:51 PM
Okay but now they are gone!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/13/05, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 13 2005, 09:51 PM
Okay but now they are gone!!!
I have that morpher (S), but i got them for another reason, i did'nt want to pay 70 dolars for aura changers and getting some rare japanese batteries (I had a bad experience with a N battery)

Jack landers
10/14/05, 02:28 PM
cool!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/14/05, 02:48 PM
The magna defender morpher???

Jack landers
10/14/05, 02:59 PM
What does it look like I a may have seen it before.

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/15/05, 11:01 AM
http://rangercentral.com/images/magmorpher.jpg

Jack landers
10/15/05, 03:44 PM
I have sort of saw that in lost galaxy when he morphes into the magna defender!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/15/05, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 15 2005, 07:44 PM
I have sort of saw that in lost galaxy when he morphes into the magna defender!!!
Now why would the magna defenders morpher be called the magna defender morpher

Jack landers
10/16/05, 05:16 PM
I think it's because he is the magna defender!!!

The_Star_Treker
11/28/05, 09:12 AM
Hello, I noticed that you have a link to my buddy BlueForever's site. That is pretty cool and one reason how I found your forum site. Your forum site looks great. I am a forum design expert because I own 2 forums, one for discussion and one is my clan forum. I haven't post on any Power Rangers message boards for awhile because I got bored with them but I am back into them again. :) :lol:

Daniel
12/27/05, 04:41 AM
If U become a forum design expert from owning 2 forums i must be a forum God or sumthin. I Own 3 Forums. And i am also an Administrator on about 5 Other Sites and Moderators on 3.
Yes I am a Forum Get around :D hehe

Just a thaught. Does the Power Rangers Online have a MySQL Database and PHP thingi. if u do i suggest getting a Forum u install on it. cause that way its all on the one site and stuffs

PRangerX
12/27/05, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Daniel@Dec 27 2005, 09:41 AM
If U become a forum design expert from owning 2 forums i must be a forum God or sumthin. I Own 3 Forums. And i am also an Administrator on about 5 Other Sites and Moderators on 3.
Yes I am a Forum Get around :D hehe

Just a thaught. Does the Power Rangers Online have a MySQL Database and PHP thingi. if u do i suggest getting a Forum u install on it. cause that way its all on the one site and stuffs
I could install a forum but I chose to switch to invisionfree when I moved from the ezboard. I am seriously thinking about going Vbullitin eventually.

Daniel
01/10/06, 04:10 AM
VBulletin is verry profesional. But Comes at a verry Profesional Price also

Kamen Rider Decade
01/10/06, 09:23 AM
Though Invision Power does have its advantages over Vbulletin.

PRangerX
01/11/06, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Jan 10 2006, 02:23 PM
Though Invision Power does have its advantages over Vbulletin.
What do you feel makes Invision better than Vbullitin?

Your talking about the paying version of Invision right?

Daniel
01/12/06, 04:27 AM
IPB has a Larger Range of Skins

Skins and Mods are Also Free to Download. Once You Pay for the Initial Board You Pay for Nothing Else At All.

A Friend has Vbulletin and you have to pay to lease your license or To OWn the License and Then you have to pay for skins and Mods also Sometimes.

But if i Had the choice i would go with Vbulletin. ATM i have IPB 2.0 which is the free trial license one. I Just Dont want to have to pay money for a Time Filler Project

I.e Free Host and Free Forum License (Both Legal)

There is phpBB But I Find that Incredibly hard to Deal with. I have not seen Any Skins or Mods Around the place for them.

Then if You have Cpanel in your administration area there aer pre-install scripts. (phpBB and SMF. I have never used SMF and only used phpBB for a matter of days before i went IPB)

PRangerX
01/13/06, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Daniel@Jan 12 2006, 09:27 AM
IPB has a Larger Range of Skins

Skins and Mods are Also Free to Download. Once You Pay for the Initial Board You Pay for Nothing Else At All.

A Friend has Vbulletin and you have to pay to lease your license or To OWn the License and Then you have to pay for skins and Mods also Sometimes.

But if i Had the choice i would go with Vbulletin. ATM i have IPB 2.0 which is the free trial license one. I Just Dont want to have to pay money for a Time Filler Project

I.e Free Host and Free Forum License (Both Legal)

There is phpBB But I Find that Incredibly hard to Deal with. I have not seen Any Skins or Mods Around the place for them.

Then if You have Cpanel in your administration area there aer pre-install scripts. (phpBB and SMF. I have never used SMF and only used phpBB for a matter of days before i went IPB)
Thanks, some of what you said I knew already. But you did help none the less.

The Winged Vampire
04/04/06, 03:37 AM
I'm glad I found this board running. Most if not all other PR boards I found are either done with or are on life support.

How come I can't get my avy to work? It's very frustrating.

PRangerX
04/06/06, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by The Winged Vampire@Apr 4 2006, 07:37 AM
I'm glad I found this board running. Most if not all other PR boards I found are either done with or are on life support.

How come I can't get my avy to work? It's very frustrating.
Maybe its too big? I don't really use them myself so I guess I can't be of much help.