PDA

View Full Version : Hoverboards

Usagi Reborn
01/22/17, 01:42 PM
I think its odd that Sara could just make a hoverboard and drive it around town. PR is usually set in the present day like Ninja Steel seems to be. Tech like this shouldn't exisit or be accessible to teenagers.

Inner Senshi
01/22/17, 01:43 PM
Its just a kids show , anything is possible. I think its cool.

Massive Ego
01/22/17, 01:46 PM
Kid Shows still can be good or bad. The last decade plus of Power Rangers has been plagued by bad writing and lazy plotholes. This hoverboard thing is one of them. But I can't act surprised anymore. At least the new movie creative team seems to have there shit together.

Goldar's Revenge
01/22/17, 01:48 PM
Yes being a kids show is no excuse..It has nothing to do with quality and more to dk with standards.and practices. I have no problems with overboards. Just throwing out the AU possibility mentioned in other threads, it is very possible for hoverboards to exisit in the PRU. We have already seen futuristic Space Stations be built in a years time. Amazing things can happen in the PRU. And if it is an AU than who knows the history of that world.

Galaxy Forever
01/22/17, 01:50 PM
I wonder if Sara could be related to Kendrix. Like a little sister or a cousin.

Jen's Revenge
01/22/17, 01:51 PM
She seems like she is going to be a strong female character like Jen and Taylor. But in a different way.

Mega Mission
01/22/17, 01:53 PM
I would compare her to Gia more. Neither woman are military like Jen and Taylor.

Jen's Revenge
01/22/17, 01:54 PM
You don't need to be military to be a strong female character.

Mega Mission
01/22/17, 01:55 PM
No doubt. They are all strong females. Even if I don't particularly care for Jen and Taylor as characters. But thats nothing tondo with their gender.

Inner Senshi
01/22/17, 01:56 PM
I don't like how they were mean sometimes. Gia could be mean to Jake but she was nicer. Sara seems very nice , I like her character already.

WesJen
01/22/17, 01:58 PM
I hope Sara turns out to be a strong female, especially Pink Ranger. I had hopes like that with Dana and got burned.

Tuxedo Moon
01/23/17, 12:48 AM
Anymore unbelievable than Bilky inventing a flying car on his own?

RJ Wolf Ranger
01/23/17, 11:13 PM
The Hoverboard is very cool and is part of what makes me interested in Sara right off. The very fact she could build something like that makes her seem very talented and smart. I also like how she isn't a nerd because of it. But the Hoverboard is awesome!

Ninja Brody
01/24/17, 09:04 PM
Sarah is probably the smartest Pink Ranger yet.

Smarty Pants Rose
01/24/17, 09:05 PM
I would say Rose still has her beat. And she won't hesitate to tell you about it either. Sarah seems a lot more humble lol.

Princess Org
01/25/17, 12:58 PM
The hoverboard was a neat idea. I really like Sarah so far. We need to see more fron her though.

Doctor Dana
01/25/17, 09:15 PM
This is the show where people can breath in Space and even become a doctor in one years time. How about a futuristic Space Station being created in one year?

Mitchell's Navy
01/27/17, 11:52 PM
It reminds me of Back To The Future. The hover board is definitely unique for Power Rangers.

Bratty Katty
01/30/17, 10:44 PM
There is no way Sarah would be able to invent something like that. Ans if she did she would be rich.

Shadowhawk
01/30/17, 11:01 PM
Perhaps there are other hoverboards and she just made her own version from scratch?

Diabolico Rising
01/30/17, 11:04 PM
Didn't she say she invented it though?

MattEmily
01/31/17, 07:36 AM
I think its odd that Sara could just make a hoverboard and drive it around town. PR is usually set in the present day like Ninja Steel seems to be. Tech like this shouldn't exisit or be accessible to teenagers.

you mean like zord technology shouldn't exist or be accessible to a teenager like Billy for example?

Usagi Reborn
01/31/17, 02:17 PM
But that was after Billy meant Zordon and had access to the Command Center. Zords were not man made until the Rangers became public knowledge to be studied.

Eye Guy
01/31/17, 02:19 PM
Zordon must likely invented Zord Technology. Seeing how they were named after him.

Zordon's Legacy
01/31/17, 02:20 PM
This was part of Zordon's.Legacy.No pun intended on my screen name.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
01/31/17, 02:23 PM
Its more likely Zordon took credit for inventing the Zords as the tech predates.even him. They were called somthing different but the Zord name stuck once the general populace of the universe identified them with Zordon..

MattEmily
01/31/17, 02:35 PM
But that was after Billy meant Zordon and had access to the Command Center. Zords were not man made until the Rangers became public knowledge to be studied.

doesn't matter the fact still remains that Billy had created zords regardless of whether he had help or not. Also the Mega Winger was made by the KO-35 rebels so that zord was man-made.

Zordon must likely invented Zord Technology. Seeing how they were named after him.

Its more likely Zordon took credit for inventing the Zords as the tech predates.even him. They were called somthing different but the Zord name stuck once the general populace of the universe identified them with Zordon..

yea I don't think he invented the technology since the original Power Coins came from Ninjor and we can assume he was responsible for the zords as well but it's likely they didn't have a name at the time since Zordon and Alpha probably just found them like they did the Power Coins so Zordon probably just named the zords after himself.