PDA

View Full Version : What was the deal with Emily?

PRangerX
10/29/16, 05:13 PM
I expected her to be a Ranger at some point. I thought Tommy and Kat were going to leave. With Jason switching over to Red abd Emily Pink. I had no access to the bet back then so it was just me guessing. I guess with all the cast changes I was used to Rangers being replaced. Was she just a guest star was there more to her?

I would guess in hindsight that she was just a re-occurring guest star. Since we haven't heard about any aborted plans for her. Much like Richie and Curtis.

MattEmily
10/29/16, 07:09 PM
I personally don't think she was ever going to be a Ranger I think she was just there to serve as a love interest for Jason.

Captain Codfish
10/29/16, 07:27 PM
They have been known to add side characters to interract with the Rangers. Similar to Raymond.... Who obviously was never going to be a Ranger.

KimandTommy
10/29/16, 07:28 PM
If I couldn't have Kimberly back I would have rather had Emily replace Kat. At least Cassie finally replaced her a year later.

Ninja Kat
10/29/16, 07:31 PM
I am glad stayed on longer than Zeo. She was such a great character. Emily didn't seem like Ranger material. She was a nice girl and all but more fit to be a side character.

Red Spandex Forever
10/29/16, 07:32 PM
It would have been awesome to see Jason as Red Ranger again. But it wasn't in the cards.

No Green Spandex
10/29/16, 07:34 PM
Well not until "Forever Red" anyway.

VR Master
10/29/16, 07:35 PM
If you hate Tommy so much why do you have an avatar of him?

No Green Spandex
10/29/16, 07:38 PM
Hate is a strong word. I just dislike how his character used to get too much focus. The show became about him to the detriment of everything else. Plus he became a characture of what he was as the Green Ranger. Which despite my name, I actually didn't mind that era of the character. No Green Spandex just sounds better than No White, at least to me. My avatar goes with the name so I keep it.

Red Spandex Forever
10/29/16, 07:39 PM
Yeah Green, thats true about FR. I guess I need to watch when I speak in absolutes lol.

PRangerX
10/30/16, 12:11 PM
It is fun to think about what Turbo woukd have been like with Jason and Emily. I would have hate to have lost Tommy and Kat though.

KimandTommy
10/31/16, 09:08 PM
Maybe Tommy could have been the Phantom Ranger.