PDA

View Full Version : Who were the Morphing Masters?

Lord Vrak
03/31/15, 05:07 PM
In MMPR season 1, we had an episode that mentioned an ancient order called the Morphing Masters . They seemed pretty interesting but were never mentioned again.

The Ghost Ranger
03/31/15, 05:11 PM
It could be the the order that Zordon was once a part of when fighting Rita before her imprisoment. They were a group of warriors who defended all of space and time, but eventually either fell to Rita before Zordon beat her, or seperated and went their own ways afterward. That's my take on it, at least.

Captain Codfish
03/31/15, 05:44 PM
I think the order predated Zordon. It$ more more likely that Zordon studied them and me of their ideas.

No Green Spandex
03/31/15, 05:46 PM
I wonder if the Morphing Masters held the Power Coins before Zordon ? Perhaps they hid them before their disbandment? Zordon just found them by searching their ruins or the hiding place.

Green Alien Ranger
03/31/15, 05:48 PM
What aboit the power egg they had? Seems pretty wierd that was never mentioned again. Since it had so much power.

MMPR Forever
03/31/15, 05:56 PM
The Morphing Masters probably created the power coins with the dinosuar spirits and connected them to the grid. Ninjor is the last of the morphing masters who became a cyborg to extend his life.

MattEmily
03/31/15, 06:07 PM
The Morphing Masters probably created the power coins with the dinosuar spirits and connected them to the grid. Ninjor is the last of the morphing masters who became a cyborg to extend his life.

Ninjor is the one that created the Power Coins. No one else had a hand in it only him otherwise Zordon would've said something about it while he was telling the Rangers about Ninjor.

Gosei Gold
03/31/15, 09:21 PM
Ninjor was the last of the morphing masters. It would make sense. Since he created the power coins.

MMPR Forever
03/31/15, 09:32 PM
Yeah thats what I said. I know Ninjor created the coins.