PDA

View Full Version : Trey of Triforia

Zordon's Legacy
03/10/15, 05:38 PM
Was it me or was he a bit of a let down? They built up the Gold Ranger as the big mystery and in the end he was just some alien with three forms. He wasn't really that important.

Dayu's Tears
03/11/15, 08:46 PM
He was pretty boring. I liked it so much better when Jason came back. Too bad he couldn't have stuck around longer.

Green Alien Ranger
03/11/15, 10:44 PM
It was a creative idea but it was hard to be excited by him. Since there wasn't much to his character. The real draw was Jason.

Adam White Tiger
03/12/15, 06:37 PM
I wonder why they didn't use Ryan Steele beyond using Hawkin's voice?

The Ghost Ranger
03/14/15, 01:44 AM
^ I think thats because Brad was doing VR Troopers at the time....I think. I still wish they would have made Billy the Gold Ranger.

Zabitan
03/14/15, 02:00 AM
I heard from Brad Hawkins himself in an interview that they just had him do the voice as a placeholder until they figured out who they wanted the Gold Ranger to be.

PRangerX
03/14/15, 07:20 AM
Interesting , that contradicts the idea that Ryan Steele was originally going to be Gold Ranger until they decided to use Austin. But who knows when you are talking about something that happened ao long ago. But fanon and production history seems to always be in flux. So its hard to keep up..

Karone White Tiger
03/15/15, 01:51 PM
I really didn't think he was a let down at all but I do feel that he wasn't that exciting of a character.

MattEmily
03/16/15, 05:27 PM
I personally thought Trey was an amazing character. Sure he may not been as exciting as we might have wanted for a 6th Ranger but I personally thought he was a fine creation for a 6th Ranger character.

Cassie Zhane
03/17/15, 12:06 AM
Trey was an original idea. It was a smart way of bridging the powers to Jason. I thought he was fine. It was a surprise because no one expected it.