PDA

View Full Version : LR Rangers saving people

Archanix
11/17/14, 10:43 AM
Am I the only one who wants to see another team like Lightspeed rescue to actually help people in everyday world instead of just fighting monsters?

Quantum Wolf
11/17/14, 10:44 AM
That I definitely would like to see again. Probably one of the reasons why LR and SPD stick out for me. Sure in SPD we don't see it happening as often, but in LR we did and it cemented the idea that the Power Rangers are more than just the protectors of the planet that was only around when a huge menace was threatening a city of the year. Seeing Power Rangers do more, smaller stuff cements the idea that they are superheroes, and I think can help in having the certain cities over the course of the shows have their own sets of operating rangers in any given time.

Morbuss
11/17/14, 10:45 AM
Am I the only one who wants to see another team like Lightspeed rescue to actually help people in everyday world instead of just fighting monsters?

We may yet see the 'Hexagon' project come full circle lol. Hell, just get a half decent writer in and make it a more teen focused season and have a maturer attitude to it - it is meant to be an action series after all, and I would like to see a darker and edgier take on Power Rangers. Not to mention the MMPR reboot movie....

PRangerX
11/17/14, 03:47 PM
That certainly did add an interestinf aspect to the LR team. I could see another team like this again someday. We have already seen a proffesional police team in SPD.

MattEmily
11/17/14, 05:40 PM
No doubt PRangerX but in Morbuss' case I don't ever see the Hexagon to ever return in any form.

PRangerX
11/17/14, 07:49 PM
More of a fanon thing

MattEmily
11/17/14, 09:00 PM
Indeed regardless of who the Executive Producer was even if it was Amit himself I don't see it ever happening. Never saw it happening for Ninja Storm even if Saban was still the owner anyway.