PDA

View Full Version : Reversing the Z Wave

PRangerX
11/10/10, 11:27 PM
I thought of an interesting senario. What if some villian found someway to reverse Zordon's Wave from "Countdown to Destruction". Meaning that all the energy released would merge together to reinergize Zordon. As a consequence all the evil ( purified or destoryed) would return. Which would put the universe at the mercy of the Alliance of Evil. Dark Spector would still be gone, since he was killed beforehand. Karone would either be dead ( the Z-Wave presumably restored her to life) or revert to Cyber Astronoma.

bluewaterranger
that be a interesting episode

PRangerX
Yeah it would make for a good anniversy episode. I doubt we see an episode like that. But its fun to speculate.

PRangerX
I thought of an interesting senario. What if the Phantom Ranger became so convinced that the Universe needed Zordon...That he would try to find a way to reverse the wave? With the consequences I listed above in the start topic. Tommy and Andros would of course try to stop him. With other Ranger's choosing sides.

Terry
This would be an interesting storyline. I would love to see a return of many of my favourite villains, of which didn't deserve to be dusted. They should have at least been turned good like Rita and Zedd. What if a villain from the present or the future found a way to time-travel and travelled back to the year 1998 and tried to prevent Zordon from being destroyed. It would have to be someone closely connected to one of the villains of the Zordon-era like Thrax, even though I don't consider Thrax a canon character.

PRangerX
I've thought of this idea as well. But I was thinking of a Ranger going back in time to do it. Similar to my idea about Reversing the Z-Wave. Also an AU showing a world where the UAE won would be another idea. Kind of like the Age of Apocalypse that Marvel Comics did.

Terry
Looks interesting. That would be an interesting idea for a fan fiction with Andros being defeated before meeting Zordon or Zordon was somewhere else other than the Dark Fortress.

Karone White Tiger
12/29/14, 03:05 PM
That would be an interesting way to reverse the Z-Wave but they would need to track down all of the energy that was part of Zordon which would be a difficult thing to do and then you would need to merge the powers together and then reverse the process.

MattEmily
12/04/17, 11:40 PM
interesting idea PRangerX and it's something that could've worked but I don't know if I would approve of it since his main voice actor is dead.

Sentai Is Forever
12/09/17, 08:49 PM
I think its better just to forget about the Z Wave. The whole concept was silly and a waste of old Sentai Suits. Sentai would never do anything like that. Much less a mkss match of muitiple seasons.

PRangerX
12/09/17, 08:51 PM
Don't ask me why I posted two similar ideas twice. I wonder if two threads got merged years ago. The thread is from 2010. Pretty sure it was the year we moved back to the old ezboard for a year. Then ported it over when we rebooted the vbulletin reopened.

Hexagon Ranger
12/09/17, 08:53 PM
I could see such a concept deviding the Rangers into a Hexagon like Civil War. If not the hexagon war itself.

Calamity Kimberly
12/10/17, 08:43 AM
It would be cool so they could do a second " Countdown To Destruction", but with the original Rangers in it.

KimandTommy
12/10/17, 08:44 AM
It would be cool so they could do a second " Countdown To Destruction", but with the original Rangers in it.

The originals will find a way to defeat the evil without killing Zordon this time. Tommy never would have killed Zordon.

Tzachor Era
12/10/17, 08:56 AM
Tzachor already did a great job with the first episode. No need to do it again. Lynn would need to get Tzachor to help anyway.

VR Master
12/10/17, 08:30 PM
This would be perfect for a Boom Comic book issue. It could be an anniversary type thing.

Captain Codfish
12/10/17, 08:39 PM
I coule diffinitly see this happening in theory. After all Zordon said use would be part of everything good afterwards. So if you reversed all that energy you could reform Zordon. Which would restore the nuetralized evil too.

Rangerlord
12/11/17, 10:09 AM
This would have been a great plot for "Legendary Battle".

Time Force Rules
12/11/17, 10:26 AM
Time Force would probably send a team back in time to help.