PDA

View Full Version : The Save VR Troopers Campaign

PRangerX
01/17/11, 11:27 PM
Thats right I want to start a campaign to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves in some shape or form. Phase one is building VR Troopers Online into a massive database for the show. Phase 2 is getting this board populated with lots of VR Fans. Then from there, discussing ideas on how to get the show back on the air. This could invovle emailing tv executives and toy companies. Let them know that we want VR Troopers episode to be seen on tv again. Let them know that we want VR Troopers toys again ( whether you collect toys or not this would be good for the franchise). It would also be cool to see some new VR Troopers Project be made. All this is a tall order. It will take a lot of time and patience. .

Kamen Rider Decade
01/17/11, 11:28 PM
Not happening.

Zabitan
01/18/11, 08:32 AM
I may be jumping the gun here but maybe when more people join we can have a petition to put VR Troopers on DVD and/or on Jetix.

PRangerX
01/18/11, 08:32 AM
Yeah, DVD would be nice. Jetix would be huge. The only complication is that they would have to pay the actors royalties for being on tv. Its the reason why MMPR-WF won't air anymore. Not sure about how that works on DVD. But its diffinitly worth a try. I know going in that this is going to be very hard. But for now we just need to get a community of fans together. But the site just started last week and this board a few days ago. So we are still early into this thing.

Guest10
01/18/11, 08:33 AM
I think if you want to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves... You should start a campaign to bring back Saban Network on 11. There is lot of good shows that Saban never finish... That fans would like to see the end to... I know I would.

Or ask for a Saban Heroes convention. Where people could meet they favorite Saban cast or character. They could ask them questions about the show, play games, and win prizes. At the convention you could have people sign the campaign

PRangerX
01/18/11, 08:33 AM
Saban no longer owns all those shows, Disney does.

Chris3123
01/18/11, 08:39 AM
Thats right I want to start a campaign to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves in some shape or form. Phase one is building VR Troopers Online into a massive database for the show. Phase 2 is getting this board populated with lots of VR Fans. Then from there, discussing ideas on how to get the show back on the air. This could invovle emailing tv executives and toy companies. Let them know that we want VR Troopers episode to be seen on tv again.

I suppose it's possible for whoever owns the rights to it to get the reruns showing again. But they'd probably need a lot of convincing.

Let them know that we want VR Troopers toys again ( whether you collect toys or not this would be good for the franchise).

The franchise? The franchise is dead. It has been for over a decade now.

It would also be cool to see some new VR Troopers Project be made.

It would be. But so would a million dollars being dropped on my doorstep.

All this is a tall order. It will take a lot of time and patience.

You could say the same for my million dollars.

Look, getting the reruns shown again, that's certainly possible. But new VR Troopers? You should focus your energies on something that could actually happen.

Really, the time for this would have been about ten years ago. You can't wait 14 years and expect them to suddenly be interested in bringing back the franchise.

PRangerX
01/18/11, 08:40 AM
Yeah, its a tall order. Keep in mind that this thread as actually copy and pasted over from my old VR Troopers forum ( Primal's and you're posts are new). So I made it in 09. A fan campaign will be tough, no doubt. As far as we know Disney still owns VR Troopers.

Zabitan
01/18/11, 08:40 AM
Well first thing's first.... Toei needs to bring back Metal Hero, And if they do hopefully it will be one that can easily be adapted into a new series of VR Troopers.

PRangerX
01/18/11, 09:12 AM
Its actually possible that Saban Brands could own Beetleborgs again. I'm not sure how this effects the other shows. If at all.

little Alvin
06/26/12, 02:34 AM
Hey if you want bring back Saban Network on 11.you got my vote Guest10 was There are a lot of good shows that Saban never finish... That fans would like to see like
Beetleborgs and Masked Rider I use to love watching show .

Kayla
06/26/12, 06:35 PM
I like i idea being Saban back on Channel 11 and finishing the show I mean
we did toon in watch it do you think we have a right to kown how it end.

ET
06/27/12, 04:33 AM
I think kayla is right we have to to kown.I mean they put those shows.out on the airwaves and git you all excited about watching show then never finish that not
right

bakspace
07/09/12, 09:10 PM
By any chance will be any of the beetleborgs episodes or masker rider Me and my friends like would to kown

MattEmily
07/10/12, 03:24 PM
Beetleborgs and VR Troopers will be released on DVD. They're doing 'em in Volume releases, likely because of their limited episode cocunt. There are threads for the DVD releases in the OT (Off Topic) forum and in the VR Troopers forum as well.

No one knows in regards to the fate of Masked Rider other than Saban Capital Group did acquire the rights back from Disney.

sam
07/27/12, 06:31 PM
Can you Dohave Masked Rider and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight to I realy like to see those as will

sam
07/27/12, 08:03 PM
MY friends just ask me to tell you if you could put back super human samurai and Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters

MattEmily
07/27/12, 08:21 PM
I have no info in regards to the DVD releases of those or whether it will ever happen. Masked Rider is indeed back with Saban Capital Group and it sounds like legally, Dragon Knight is also likely within their rights as well... but that's all I can tell you.
Whether they'll release them on DVD or not, I couldn't tell you. Dragon Knight might prove to be more complicated because the music rights might not be with Saban.

In regards to Alien Fighters and Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad, I believe that would be completely up to Cookie Jar Entertainment. They don't seem too interested in releasing things on DVD however.

tylercrson
07/31/12, 08:08 PM
I love the vr troopers but i so like see the Beetleborgs or Mystic Knights By any chance will you showing them

tylercrson
07/31/12, 08:11 PM
is there a Saban game or can there be one

PRangerX
08/04/12, 07:32 PM
I believe there was one for Super Nintendo or Genesis.

MattEmily
08/04/12, 07:58 PM
You are partially correct. There was 1 for the Genesis but I believe the other system it was for was for the GameGear.

scott
08/14/12, 08:42 PM
VR troopers and masked Rider are two of My Favorites show so my question how many more people need to sign up

coop
09/06/12, 04:52 PM
Me and my firends are big fan of Vr trooper and beetlbogers an would like to see then back the air againt. so we asking you if you could mack that haveing in near futuer.

coop
09/06/12, 05:01 PM
Can you ask about ttaffbh and super human samuria for me I keep
hoping to meet at power morphicon or at comic-con but had no
luck

ericyoung
09/13/12, 06:18 PM
Is it possible for you to get some mystical knight on here or Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

MattEmily
09/13/12, 08:25 PM
What do you by "on here?" Are you asking for someone to rip episodes and then upload them to a site and post the site's link here?

Derek
09/25/12, 06:26 PM
This was my favorites action series i use to watch this with my borther all the time before you cancelled it. Im a fan of mmpr and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

curtisparke
10/29/12, 08:22 PM
It would be nick to see the old classic again I tries find the show on my compter but alaway have no luck so can you put masked riders and kamen riders on to

jasonlee
10/29/12, 09:04 PM
IT possible for you to put masked rider or Beetleborgs on as will I just like the bug cosutme also my firends will like see some classic Mighty Morphin power rangers or kamen rider dragon knight so if please could let us kown I appreciate it

jakemire
10/30/12, 06:13 PM
I was wonering is you could do a Beetleborgs or Vr troopes Convention so my friends and could meet the cast . all so my little brother like kown if Superhuman Samurai or Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters network

zsmith
11/01/12, 07:16 PM
I think it cool that you want to bring back VR Troopes Im a really big of the show that and mmpr ps i dont if it part of the new work but do you think you could git some Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Videos to?

guymb17
12/13/12, 05:16 PM
Do you have masked rider or power rangers zeo ?