PDA

View Full Version : The Families of VR Troopers

Zabitan
01/10/11, 10:18 AM
So the big plot point for the first season was the search for Ryan's father, and in Defending Dark Heart he tell his friends that they are the only family he has after Grimlord takes away Tyler again implying that his mother died or that he never knew her.

JB has a father, and a nephew.

Kaitlin has cousins be we don't know about her parents, and in Get me to the lab on time it's Tao who give her away at her attempted wedding to Percy unless she has parents, and they simply didn't approve of her marrying Percy.

So do you think they may have had other family members we simply didn't see on the show?

PRanger90
01/10/11, 10:19 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if JB has a living mother. Kaitlin could have parents. Even though they weren't in that episode. Ryan's mother is almost definitly deceased.

Zabitan
01/10/11, 10:19 AM
That would have been an interesting episode to do at least if the show had gone on that long to explain what happened to Ryan's mother.

PRanger90
01/10/11, 10:20 AM
It would have been an interesting place to go once all the story with his father was exhausted. I guess it kind of already was exhausted in season 2. With Ryan finding him and everything. Of course Ryan still had to wait for his dad to finish is work before he could be around him all the time.