PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Putties?

Orange Ranger
01/10/11, 09:15 AM
In seasons 1 and 2 of Power Rangers, they used putties as the main, lesser servants of the villains. In season 3, they are no longer used, but Tengas are instead. Why did they change minions? What happened to the putties?

Terry
01/10/11, 09:16 AM
Rita's putties were sent back to Finster's clay collection and never used again at the end of Season 1. I don't know where Zedd stores his Z-Putties. I know some were used in Countdown to Destruction, don't know about the rest.

PRangerX
01/10/11, 09:17 AM
The Tengas we're more powerful. The Rangers couldn't beat them in civilian mode. They had to use Ninja Mode. So it makes sense why they started to use them instead of putties.

MMPRGreen
03/21/11, 03:13 AM
I always loved the Super Putties the most, I always wanted a mega team up of tengas and putties.

MattEmily
04/02/14, 11:45 PM
Finster's Putties were obsolete so they were ditched once Zedd came. Once Zedd came, he used his new Putties which he claimed were also made of clay however once Rito brought the Tenga Warriors, Zedd's Putties became obsolete since Zedd's Putties had the weakness of having the Z on the chest.

The Tenga Warriors did not have weaknesses and unlike the Putties, they were never destroyed. On top of what PRangerX said, the Rangers usually had to go into Ninja Ranger Mode in order to fight them.