PDA

View Full Version : Was Grimlord originally human or from the virtual world?

PRangerX
01/08/11, 08:30 PM
Its interesting to wonder whether Karl Ziktor/Grimlord was orginally from the real or virtual world. Was he a human that somehow gained the power and technology to become Grimlord? Or was he a virtual being that came to Earth and took human form as Ziktor?

I get the sense that Ziktor was just a human that gained the power to become Grimlord. And somewhow built an army in virtual reality.

Zabitan
01/08/11, 09:56 PM
That's what I figured he started out as Ziktor then got his hands on the Virtual technology, and used it to turn himself into Grimlord.

PRangerX
10/27/14, 09:38 PM
There was an episode in season 2 where Professor Hart was telling the Troopers about a magic box. There was a flashback to when Tyler Steele and Professor Hart found the box. But a bunch of Skugs took it for Ziktor. Ziktor was there but was wearing a mask to hide his idenity. He then seemed to use the box to become Grimlord. And injured Professor Hart ( Tyler downloaded his mind into the lab computers). This may have been how Ziktor gained the power to become Grimlord. But I have never been completely sure. I have to see the episode in question again. Its been years. I am currently rewatching the whole series from beginning to end.

Zabitan
10/27/14, 09:40 PM
I remember that "Grimlord's Dark Secret" that used to be on Youtube when that Netdave guy posted every episode of VR Troopers.

Beetleborgfanatic1 re uploaded it, and all the other episodes though.I remember that "Grimlord's Dark Secret" that used to be on Youtube when that Netdave guy posted every episode of VR Troopers.

Beetleborgfanatic1 re uploaded it, and all the other episodes though.