PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Masked Rider episodes

Poweranimals
11/08/06, 05:41 PM
If anyone has them and can upload them, that'd be great.

Masked Rider
11/11/06, 12:18 PM
i have them but your not allowed to upload them due to the Mirc channel I downloaded them from there TOS doesnt allow file sharing

PrimoPiccolo
11/11/06, 04:11 PM
Fine, Aaron, just sit back and tease us, why don't you?

Masked Rider
11/11/06, 04:30 PM
Fine, Aaron, just sit back and tease us, why don't you?

sorry mate lol i meant to add in if you want the name of the channel to get them PM me they dont like being to public

PrimoPiccolo
11/11/06, 06:50 PM
add in if you want the name of the channel to get them PM me they dont like being to public
Heysus Del Christ, you'd think if they wanted to share the darn episodes, they'd just share...

PMing now.

PrimoPiccolo
11/11/06, 06:53 PM
Hey, I can't PM! Is this all part of your diabolical plan, Aaron? :P

Masked Rider
11/11/06, 07:03 PM
Hey, I can't PM! Is this all part of your diabolical plan, Aaron? :P

haha yes i disabled PM's....:P go to your user cp --> edit options -->click the tickbox that says enable PM's

PrimoPiccolo
11/12/06, 02:59 AM
go to your user cp --> edit options -->click the tickbox that says enable PM's
More lies!!!1!

I see vCard DL, receive e-mail, thread display preference, date & time, and editor selection. That's it.

You're battin' zero here, fella. ;)

Masked Rider
11/12/06, 05:19 PM
More lies!!!1!

I see vCard DL, receive e-mail, thread display preference, date & time, and editor selection. That's it.

You're battin' zero here, fella. ;)

as usual haha, i see this

Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

look harder!

PrimoPiccolo
11/12/06, 05:54 PM
look harder!
This is a joke, right?

Everything I see (http://www.geocities.com/primopiccolo/talkridercp.jpg)

Masked Rider
11/14/06, 02:37 PM
This is a joke, right?

Everything I see (http://www.geocities.com/primopiccolo/talkridercp.jpg)

damn thats weird! ill add you to aim and hook you up...strange though you might wanna report that

PrimoPiccolo
11/14/06, 06:54 PM
you might wanna report that
I'll ask Aftershock about it. But I assumed that since you were an administrator, you could look into it for me.

Masked Rider
11/15/06, 11:11 AM
I'll ask Aftershock about it. But I assumed that since you were an administrator, you could look into it for me.

im only an admin to deal with skins i dont know much about member/premission masks sorry

PrimoPiccolo
11/15/06, 04:52 PM
Oh, okay. I don't think it's even a big deal, since I have some experience with vBulletin moderation on a couple of other boards. I remember having PM options before, so I'm sure it's just some unchecked box or something in my profile data.

Ace
11/23/06, 04:21 AM
Those three episodes are also available here (https://jsuperhero.wordpress.com/download-shows/). I don't know if they are the exact same files.

mchotwheel
08/04/08, 05:07 PM
Power Rangers Are Awesome.