PDA

View Full Version : Masked Rider Episode 3: "License to Thrill"

Poweranimals
11/06/06, 08:53 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IIGW9J74

Download and discuss..

By the way, if anyone has any future episodes, it'd be great if you could upload them.

__________________________________________________ ____

This was a fun episode. Dex tries to fit in with society by going to school. Nafaria sends Larvatron to pose as one of Dex's teachers. This was a pretty good plan to see the villains implementing this early on. I was a little annoyed how much Larvatron knew about human dialogue when he posed as Mr. Lee. He seemed to know everything about driving. I suppose he could've taken on information when he took on his form however. It was hillarious when Dex got stuck on the windshield while his "driving instructor" went crazy.

One thing that the show needs is more of a personal struggle. It's surprising how well everyone gets along. The brother and the sister never argue and Molly didn't seem embarassed at all at Dex's crazy antics. If there's one thing I really don't like it's Furbus. I usually can't wait for him to get off screen. He's so annoying.

Masked Rider
11/11/06, 12:23 PM
yea larvatron was able to capture the teachers thoughts

very good episode no one can do the transformation pose like good old dex can

Minami Kotaro
12/04/06, 09:42 AM
The bit where Dex was being driven about on the bonnet of the car reminded me of episode 2 of Kamen Rider Black RX, where Kotaro was protecting his girlfriend Reiko and the 2 kids Shigeru and Hitomi from a speeding car (which apparentally came from the ground).

And in Masked Rider, he tricked Dex into thinking there's a dead bug on the window.