PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Savers: Episode 35 Chat

PrimoPiccolo
12/19/06, 02:59 AM
Woo-hoo! ShadowShineGreymon tore it up! He's trashing MirageGaogamon, countless Gizmon, and the city all at the same time! He's literally throwing off power with every punch! How exciting! Too bad he's completely out of control...

Masaru's forced to corral ShineGreymon, and luckily a tear on the Air Signal opens ShineGreymon's heart. But the downside is, he used so much power that he reverts to a Digi-Egg. Now how's Masaru gonna fight?

Touma and Gaomon lick their wounds and head back to Kurata, with Ikuto and Falcomon sneaking along for the ride. They scope Belphemon's chamber, and Ikuto attacks Kurata, who then runs for his life from a little boy. Laughter abounds in my heart. I also loved Gaomon giving pursuit. The magic of Rookie-level Digimon, I've definitely been missing that dynamic lately.

Peckmon appears again! I really love that Digimon, and I've even gotten used to his odd color scheme, as well as Falcomon's personality assuming that body. Too bad they never really used his Champion form, waste of a cool Digimon.

The MirageGaogamon/Yatagaramon fight was awesome. So freakin' violent! And what an ending, when Ikuto and Falcomon get all washed up! Did they drown? We'll find out next week.