PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Season of Sailor Moon

PrimoPiccolo
12/20/06, 05:44 AM
How the heck did I forget this question? The big one, which season rocked your socks the most? Classic, R, S, SuperS, Stars, or even the live-action version, Pretty Guardian?

S for me. Uranus and Neptune were an unexpected treat, the Sailor Scouts go super, Rini actually becomes useful, then Pluto came in and sealed the deal for me. Not to mention the Bureau of Bad Behavior cranked out cool bad guys.

christphern
12/20/06, 10:31 AM
I voted for S. While, for the most part, I loved PGSM better, they killed Minako-chan slowly and painfully, and so that brought it down. :(

So, yeah, S.

Chris

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/22/06, 04:56 PM
S and Stars. *Pins topic*

Sugar Baby
12/23/06, 12:55 AM
That's a little tough. I loved Classic for the voice actresses and I enjoyed R a little. S had the Outer Scouts, which was awesome, but all the voice changes ruined it a lot for me. SuperS was awesome. I loved the new voice for Rini. I haven't seen Stars or the live action series completely, yet, so I think I'll reserve my voting until then.

they killed Minako-chan slowly and painfully, and so that brought it down. :(

They did what!?!:(

~Sugar Baby

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/23/06, 11:24 AM
That's a little tough. I loved Classic for the voice actresses and I enjoyed R a little. S had the Outer Scouts, which was awesome, but all the voice changes??ruined it a lot for me. SuperS was awesome. I loved the new voice for Rini. I haven't seen Stars or the live action series completely, yet, so I think I'll reserve my voting until then.

they killed Minako-chan slowly and painfully, and so that brought it down. :(

They did what!?!:(

~Sugar Baby

They stopped her development after S.

Sugar Baby
12/23/06, 08:19 PM
They stopped her development after S.

LOL - Oh! I thought they really killed her off in the live action series. I thought I read somewhere that she got sick. That would suck so bad.

~Sugar Baby

christphern
12/23/06, 11:02 PM
I think he meant the Chibi-Usa.

I'll say no farther on PGSM for the sake of spoilers. *zips mouth shut* *mumble mumble mumble*

Chris

Sugar Baby
12/24/06, 02:59 AM
I think he meant the Chibi-Usa.

I'll say no farther on PGSM for the sake of spoilers. *zips mouth shut* *mumble mumble mumble*

Chris

Thank you! I try not to read things that will spoil plots, but somehow I run into them or I look for them... :P

~Sugar Baby

Sailor Saturn
12/25/06, 05:32 PM
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is one of my fav series. My other fav is Sailor Moon SuperS.