PDA

View Full Version : Farewell, Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown

masked rider fearon
03/05/09, 09:39 AM
What did everyone think of this movie?

mbozzo
09/27/09, 10:10 PM
I haven't seen it yet. i hope this movie will be part of the Kamen Rider Den-O english dub project for America.

TokuNoob
09/28/09, 04:25 PM
the Kamen Rider Den-O english dub project for America.

The what? Tell me more...

PrimoPiccolo
09/28/09, 09:33 PM
HUGE rumor. There's absolutely no evidence to it, just a couple of "I heard a guy who knows a guy" stories.

The talk of Blade or Faiz being adapted after Dragon Knight has more validity, and that's only because the people behind KRDK said it when asked about what they wanted to do.

Also, it's a very good time to finally see Saraba Den-O, as the Director's Cut was just released last week. 10 new minutes of footage!

Tendou
09/28/09, 10:04 PM
HUGE rumor. There's absolutely no evidence to it, just a couple of "I heard a guy who knows a guy" stories.

The talk of Blade or Faiz being adapted after Dragon Knight has more validity, and that's only because the people behind KRDK said it when asked about what they wanted to do.

Also, it's a very good time to finally see Saraba Den-O, as the Director's Cut was just released last week. 10 new minutes of footage!

Pertaining to the next Kamen Rider show Steve Wang said in an interview with SciFiJapan that he would wait three years after production ended on Dragon Knight before he would start work on anything else. On top of that he also said that he wanted to stick to special effects work for awhile. Looks like we want see anything new for a few years. I'm hoping Blade is next or Kabuto if they continue.